Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by D.L.G.

" Orion? Orion wake up. We are at home." Blake's voice boomed waking me up.

My eyes were getting into focus. My face felt long and tired. My shirt was still off. I found myself in the backseat of Blake's Hummer laying down. I sat up. Something white was on my pants. Then I remembered.

" Oh man.......I messed up." I murmured.

" You and some w***e were getting it on in the backroom of the club. What were you thinking?" Blake asked.

" The girl gave me an alcoholic drink. I was totally tipsy. I wasnt aware of what I was doing." I explained.

" How are you going to tell Ashlyn?" Anthony asked.

"No! Ashlyn should not know about this! I'm not telling her!" I told him.

" You cant keep this from her. You have to tell her!" Blake said.

" No! I cant! What she dont know wont hurt her!" I scolded.

" What kind of man keeps this kind of stuff from his woman?" If you really love her you would tell her!" Blake said in disgust.

" You know what, I see you aint finna agree with me so I'm just gonna go." I said in frustration.

I got closer to his face.

" And if you knew better, you wouldnt mention this to her or anyone else." I warned.

I got out of the truck and walked to the red button that opened the garage and pushed it. I walked down into the ramp into the garage and started to open the elevator.

" Orion wait!" a voice yelled.

I turned around startled. It was Anthony.

" Dude you really need to chill out. You might have did it with some at Chaos but you have to remember the big picture. And that's Jericho." Anthony said.

" And since when do you wanna be so smart all of a sudden?" I asked smartly.

Anthony's face turned red in frustration. He suddenly grabbed me by the neck with icy cold hands and shoved me against the wall of the garage.

" Look you self centered ! We are going to confront Jericho tomorrow! We cannot let him continue burning down housed and taking lives! You got that? And I"ll see to it that you WILL go!" he said with a frown on his face.

He shoved me into the wall again and got in his Mustang and drove off. I stood there and watched him drive off. When I went in my room I took a shower then got in my bed. Who does Anthony think he is? He is lucky I didnt lose my mind right then and there. And I'm NOT telling Ashlyn anything!


© 2010 D.L.G.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow, coooonflict lol, i think he should tell her, if he tells her the whole story maybe she wont be mad, well, that mad. if she black she gon kick his a*s all up and down the hall :D i'd put money on that lol duuuude its comin along keep it up ccant wait for the next chapter!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 29, 2010
Last Updated on August 29, 2010


Author

D.L.G.
D.L.G.

TN



About
I am quiet until i get to know someone and i can be very friendly unless you push the wrong button. I can play the keyboard and saxophone. I am in the 11th grade. more..

Writing
Bad Grades Bad Grades

A Poem by D.L.G.


You Cant Sing You Cant Sing

A Poem by D.L.G.