Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by D.L.G.

On my way home after I dropped off Jax at his house, I called Blake. He picked up on the first ring.

" Just the person I wanted to talk to! Guess what!" Blake exclaimed.

" What?" I asked.

" I won 3 tickets to go see WWE Raw in Memphis!" Blake exclaimed.

" Really? Who are you taking with you?" I asked him

" You of course and Anthony. Make it a guy thing. No girls included." Blake said.

" How did you win tickets in the first place?" I asked him.

" On the radio. I had to answer a question about a celebrity. What is Gucci Mane's real name?" Blake answered.

Radric Davis.

" What about you? What exciting news do you have for me?" Blake asked in his deep bass of a voice.

" I just learned the reason why Jericho got jumped." I told him.

" Ok. Tell me all you know." Blake said.

" Well this Brent said that Jericho didnt bring enough money for weed." I explained.

" How much money was he supposed to bring?" Blake asked me.

I stopped at the gates of my house and put in the code and the gates slowly opened. I drove down the ramp into the garage.

" 250 dollars and he only brought 60 back." I said.

" 60 dollars?! What did he do with the rest of the money?" Blake asked.

" Brent said that he said that he paid a woman to find his long lost brother." I said.

" Wow. The thing is for me, Jericho could already know who his long lost brother is. Maybe he wants to finally see him." Blake explained.

I thought Jericho didnt know who his brother was at all. Blakes maybe right, he probably knew all along but kept it to himself.

" Well tomorrow, I'm going to find the lady who Jericho paid. I want to find out too. I'm beginning to think that there is more Jericho's madness than just the ambush." I said.

" How are you going to find her?" Blake asked.

" The regular way, look." I said.

" After school?" Blake asked.

" Tomorrow is Labor Day Blake." I said.

Blake was quiet for a moment.

" OH right."

I got out of my car and got into the main elevator and went to my room.

" Anyways, about wrestling, when are you gonna pick me up? Are you driving?" I asked.

" Of course. Lets see, it takes about an hour to get to Memphis so I'll be there around six. I also have to pick up Anthony." Blake said.

" Ok. Imma bring my camera so I can take some pictures of some wrestlers. You said Raw right?" I asked.

" Well actually, it's a special edition of Raw and Smackdown combined, but it's going to be on the Raw show." Blake explained.

" Oh great! I will get a picture of a lot of them then. Ok, I'll see you then." I said.

" Ok. Bye." Blake said.

I hung up my iPhone and put it on the desk. Im SO glad there is no school tomorrow! It was near 3:00. I went to the Rec Room and decided to play Smackdown vs Raw 2010. As my PS3 was coming on, the door bell rung. I teleported to the front the door.

" Who is it?" I asked.

" Dude, its Anthony."

I opened the door. Anthony had on a blue t-shirt with blue jeans and sandels.

" Dude, whats up!" Anthony said.

" Certainly not the surf." I answered sarcastically.

Anthony laughed.

" Did Blake tell you about wrestling?" I asked.

Anthony walked in.

" Yeah, thats why I came over. I called him and told him I would be at your house, so he wouldnt have to make two stops. So, what your up to?" Anthony asked.

" I was in the Rec Room about to play Smackdown vs Raw 2010." I told him.

" You were? I want to play!" Anthony said.

Anthony is a big fan of the Divas of wrestling. I'm going to make sure I take a lot of pictures of them. I grabbed his shoulder and teleported him to the Rec Room. The title screen was on the TV. I gave him a controller and we sat on the couch.

" So, who do you want to see the most?" I asked him.

" Dude, I would love to see Kelly Kelly! She is the hottest Diva in the WWE!" Anthony exclaimed.

Kelly Kelly is a lovely blonde who used to dance on ECW. By dance I mean exotic dancing. She calls it, " Kelly Kelly's Extreme Expose."

" Man, Layla is way hotter!" I told him.

We spent the next few hours talking about who's the hottest Diva in the WWE. When it hit around 5:30, I turned the game off.

" I have to go change into some more relaxing clothes." I told Anthony.

I teleported to my room and went into my closet. I picked out a yellow t-shirt and black shorts with yellow and black Jordan's. I teleported back to the Rec Room. Anthony was standing in front of the games looking at them. It was 6:00. Anthony noticed me and turned around.

" It's about time to go." I told him.

" Dude, I cant wait!" Anthony exclaimed.

The doorbell rung. I grabbed Anthony's shoulder and teleported to the front door.

" Who is it?" I asked.

" Who do you think?" Blake answered back.

I opened the door. Blake stood there towering above me. He had on a blue and white striped polo shirt with the blue jean shorts and solid white Adidas. Blake is the king of polo shirts! He has almost every polo shirt known to man!

" You ready?" Blake asked.

" Let's go!" I said.





© 2010 D.L.G.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

duuuuuuuuude, Gucci Mane? Really? Lol slow, but still i love it! I cant wait for the next chapter! i want to know who iI cheat on Jax with and Keyas part too. Is she coming up? I have questions that need to be answered man! :D HELLOOOOO
And I find it a little racist (not a lot) that the cali dude can only think of surfing lol thats not the only thing we think about.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 15, 2010
Last Updated on July 16, 2010


Author

D.L.G.
D.L.G.

TN



About
I am quiet until i get to know someone and i can be very friendly unless you push the wrong button. I can play the keyboard and saxophone. I am in the 11th grade. more..

Writing
Bad Grades Bad Grades

A Poem by D.L.G.


You Cant Sing You Cant Sing

A Poem by D.L.G.