Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by D.L.G.

" Wow what a maniac!" Anthony exclaimed as we took off our costumes.

" I told you! Pure rage aint no joke!" I said.

" Who was that girl?" Anthony asked.

" I dont know. There was another girl when me, Blake, and the twins went." I explained.

" Did you see that girls eyes?" Anthony asked.

" Yes! Her eyes were so beautiful! Almost unreal!" I said.

" So what are we going to do about him?" Anthony asked putting on his tennis shoes.

" I dont know." I said.

" What do you know?" Anthony asked with a hint of a joke.

Then I had a thought.

" Wait, remember when I told you about the burning house?" I asked him.

" Yeah, what about it?" Anthony asked.

" That boy I met....ummmm....Brent Gibbs!" I said.

" Ok?" Anthony said not catching on.

" Tomorrow I'm going to go talk to him. Ask him a few questions about his recent activity. I read his mind and he and some others jumped Jericho." I said.

" Oh ....well....while your doing that, I'm going back to Girls Gone W-"

" The next thing that better come out of your mouth is wise!" I told him laughing.

So that's what he been doing on the computer.

" Dude, teleport me!" Anthony exclaimed.

I grabbed his shoulder and teleported to the front of his house.

" Well see ya dude! Good luck with your 'investigation'!" Anthony said.

" Thanks. Dont hurt yourself in there!" I told him.

" Aw dude whatever!" Anthony said exploding in laughter.

I smiled and teleported from his house to my bedroom. One thing I like about Anthony, even when times are ruff and depressing he still makes you laugh. I changed out of my clothes and got in my bed clothes. Then I turned on my laptop and sat in my bed.
When the e-mails popped up, there was one from my mama. I read it.

" Dear Orion,

Me and your father miss you dearly and cant wait to come back home with you. There is something that we havent told you all these years and we will talk with you when we get back. Take care and be safe.

Love Stacy.

There is something they havent told me? What is it? I closed my laptop and sat it on my desk. I looked at my clock. 10:00. I got in my bed and flipped the light switch with my mind. My name and the constellation of Orion glowed on the wall. I looked at the ceiling and fell asleep.
The morning sun awoke me and I sat up. The clock read 8:12. I flipped opened my blinds. Today I'm going to pay Brent Gibbs a visit. He started it and I eant to know what exactly he did. If he don't tell me, I'm going to bring someone along with me who will make him talk. I got in the shower and afterwards I put on some of the nicest clothes around.
Today is Sunday. The Jackson Rehabilitation Center is closed for today. I got my phone and dialed my cousin Jax's number. The number stopped dialing on the 3rd ring.

" Hello?" I said.

No answer. You have to get used to Jax's communication. All I heard was a steady breathing on the other end. Like I said earlier, Jax is psycho.

" Jax, I'm going to come over in a minute. There is something I need you for. I'll explain everything when I get there." I said.

Again with the quietness.

" Ok.....well.......see you then." I said.

The phone hung up. I looked at it then cut it off. Instead of teleporting there I decided to actually drive. I teleported to the ogarage and got in my car. When I got to Jax's house, it started to get cloudy. I rung his doorbell. Jax's mom, my aunt opened the door.

" Hey nephew, how you been doing?" she asked.

" Hey Aunt BB" I said.

I call her Aunt BB because her name is Brenda Blaylock. She is a single mother and been one for all of her life.

" You came to see Jax?" she asked.

" Yes mam." I said.

" Ok, he's in there with his girlfriend." she said letting me in.

" Girlfriend?" I thought.

I was very surprised when I saw who it was. It was the girl with the shape shifting.
The girl with the lovely eyes. She looked at me, I looked at her. Jax sat beside her staring at her with the same evil face. I got in her head. Her name was Aurora Fakarri.

" Well Jax, I have to go." Aurora said.

Jax nodded once with an evil smile. Aurora walked passed me with a look of hesitation and left out of the door. I went and sat in front of Jax. His gaze left from her to me in a eerie grin. He just stared at me. I guess it was my turn to talk.
I told hm about Jericho. He just stared at me with the same eerie grin. I couldnt stare at him for long, it made me uneasy.

" So are you going to come with me?" I asked him impatiently.

Jax only talks when necessary. He got up and left into a backroom, then came back with a knife and put it in his back pocket. I stood up. How are we related!

" Aunt BB me and Jax are going for a ride!" I yelled.

" Ok!" she yelled somewhere in another room.

" We are going to a boy named Brent Gibbs. If he don't answer any questions, you know what to do......what are you gonna do?" I asked him suspiciously.

He his eyes glow yellow and they started crackling with electricity. He made the most eerily, ominous, evil, look I ever seen. I couldnt look at him it was so bad!

" Alright then, let's go." I said.

I drove until I saw the familiar beautiful houses. The one that was on fire yesterday didnt look as if it was on fire. Everything looked perfect and normal. Except one thing, the driveway was empty. If he isnt here then he had to be at the hospital or as relatives house. Occasionally, Jax would stare at me with a look of.......I dont wanna talk about it! I decided to go to the hospital.

" So, who was the girl?" I asked him already aware of who it was.

He stared at me again.

" Aurora." Jax answered.

" She your girl or something?" I asked him.

He nodded slowly. I am aware that I am risking my life. Not on.y does Jax have electric powers but he could simply explode. Yes, his body blows apart with the force of a grenade. I dont know how his body comes back together. I decided to go the back roads way to the hospital. That's when we saw someone standing in the middle of the road.
I quickly stomped on the brakes and my car came to a screeching halt. Well what do you know? Jericho is standing there with the look of the devil on his face but no one could do it better then Jax. I got out of the car and stood in front of Jericho.

" Jericho what are you doing here? This is getting kinda old." I said.

I noticed no one was around. Dang, no witnesses.

" To get revenge." Was all he said before throwing a fireball at me. I teleported away and it crashed into my car.

My car. My car. My car. My car! My car! Nooooooo! With frustration, I lifted him up with my mind and slammed him against the ground REALLY hard. He laid there for a minute then stood up and ran to me. Gosh this is getting really old. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jax get out of the car. I did the splits as soon as Jericho ran to me and then I balanced on my hands swept my legs around the air until I did a handstand. Good ole Capoeira. Luckily one of my legs kicked him and sent him flying. Jax put himself in a electrci orb and ran extremely fast to Jericho. The orb touched Jericho and he flew vack some more.
Jericho was on his back trying to sit up. Jax stood over him and looked down. Jericho lifted his hands trying to get Jax to back up. Jax still looked down at him then grabbed Jericho's neck and sent electricity through him. Jericho s the electricity moved through him. Jericho screamed. Finnaly, Jax jumped high into the air with a fist full of electricity, and when he camed down, he punched the ground sending an expanding shockwave around. Jericho just laid there whil Jax stood over him and looked at him breathing hard.
Jax still wasnt through! He stretched out his hands and electrocuted Jericho some more. I had to grab Jax and bring him to the car. He kept trying to climb out and finish Jericho but I hel him down with my mind. I looked at the huge dent in my car and growled then drove away.




© 2010 D.L.G.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on July 6, 2010
Last Updated on July 7, 2010


Author

D.L.G.
D.L.G.

TN



About
I am quiet until i get to know someone and i can be very friendly unless you push the wrong button. I can play the keyboard and saxophone. I am in the 11th grade. more..

Writing
Bad Grades Bad Grades

A Poem by D.L.G.


You Cant Sing You Cant Sing

A Poem by D.L.G.