Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by D.L.G.

I wanted to tell Anthony but he was still covered in ice and still "unconscious" on the floor. I knew what he was doing, he was trying to fake like he was knocked out so  Jericho can take the focus off of him. I kept looking at the girl. She walked up from her hiding place and quietly walked behind Jericho. I tried not to watch her too long so Jericho wont notice.

" This is your last time seeing me and your last time seeing anything!" Jericho said.

The girl who was now me lifted up her hands. Jericho rose up off of the floor. The girl dropped her hands and Jericho slammed into the floor. I watched in amazement. Anthony sat up while Jericho tried to get up, hurting from the drop. The girl walked towards me and held out her hand. I grabbed it and she helped me up. Jericho was now on both feet and hurled a fireball at us. Me, Anthony, and "Orion". I still couldnt believe she turned into me!
But of course, I look so much better! Me and "Orion" teleported out of the way while  Anthony  threw an ice ball at Jericho. Like earlier, they both disintigrated. Me and "Orion" did a handstand and did a helicopter kick. Anthony had his goggles on and blasted an ice ball into the air and it came down as sharp ice picks. The girl suddenly turned into Anthony. Anthony looked up and down at her in awe. Anthony and her blasted ice onto Jericho making him freeze double time.
Jericho broke out of the ice and curled into a huge fireball we seem before. That;s when the girl turned into Jericho. This girl was AMAZING! She or "he" curled into a fireball too. They both collided and caused a big explosion that set everything around on fire. Jericho laid there not moving while the girl slowly turned back into herself. Those beautiful eyes! She nodded at us, then turned back  into me and teleported out of here. Anthony grabbed my shoulder and we teleported out of there too.


© 2010 D.L.G.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol

Posted 14 Years Ago


OMG I AM SO AWESOME!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2010


Author

D.L.G.
D.L.G.

TN



About
I am quiet until i get to know someone and i can be very friendly unless you push the wrong button. I can play the keyboard and saxophone. I am in the 11th grade. more..

Writing
Bad Grades Bad Grades

A Poem by D.L.G.


You Cant Sing You Cant Sing

A Poem by D.L.G.