Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by D.L.G.

It took him at least twenty minutes to come out. He walked out of the house with a white t-shirt with an orange surfboard on the front. He also wore orange trunks and flip flops.

" What took you so long?" I asked him.

" Dude, if you watched hours and hours of........anyways, what's up with you? Have you kept in touch with your parents?" Anthony asked me.

" No. I will eventually though." I said.

" So what are you going to say to Jericho?" I asked him.

" Dude, whatever I can. It's hard to get through to him when he's like this." he said.

" I know that's the truth." I said.

We pulled in front of the mansion. I put in the security code and drove down the slope into the garage.

" You ready for the ride?" I asked him smiling.

" Dude, I havent been in this thing since we had to fight the hot Serenity chick." Anthony said.

" So you did think she was cute huh?" I asked him.

In my garage, in addition to the main elevator, we have our own elevators. Me, Blake, Anthony, Jax, and Jericho. Jericho. Each of our elevators has our name on it. It only fits for one person. When we step in the tubular elevator, we get transported to the Phantom Room at ultra fast speeds.
We walked into our elevators, and sure enough, we zipped into the Phantom Room. The Phantom Room welcomed us with dark halogen lights. The floor, walls, and ceiling were made of metal. There was a huge computer consol on the wall with a huge screen on it showing different areas of the house. I could change it to different areas of the world if I wanted to.
Me and Anthony walked to the door labled " Dressing Room.

" So what were you looking at on the computer because when I called you, I heard moaning and wailing." I told him.

I already knew what he was looking at, of course, I just wanted to see if he would tell me. He looked at me smiling widely.

" Aw dude if I told you......Hey wait a minute! Your telepathic so you already know what I've been looking at!" he said smiling.

He thought I didnt notice but he started blushing.

" Exactly, you couldnt tell me a lie if you wanted to." I told him smiling.

I opened the dressing room door and we went to our costumes. Each of our had our names above them in bright lights. Mine was a solid black sleevless leather shirt. The collar on it was vampire like, sticking up. It consisted of black leather pants that was a little tight but not girl like. It had gloves and boots too.
Anthony's costume was made exactly like mine except his was white and a light icy blue. His also came with goggles that he made himself. I didnt know he could make anything! They were exterminator like but the lenses were blue and the rest was white. We quickly put our costumes on. I examined myself in the mirror. Anthony stood beside me and looked at himself. His goggles were placed on the top of his head.

" Dude, we look so wicked!" Anthony exclaimed.

" I know. This causes for a picture!" I exclaimed.

I teleported to my room, grabbed my digital camera and came back.

" Dude, if i could teleport, I would totally be on the California beach!" Anthony exclaimed.

" You do be on the California beach, you just dont never tell anybody how you get there. I'm still waiting for a response." I said.

He started to blush again. Anthony was the type of person who would be on an XXX movie. I think that's where this is going. I held my camera the camera with my mind in front of us. We did a mysterious evil pose and I made the camera flash. We looked at it. We looked amazing!

" See, I can make anyone look good in a picture!" I said.

We went back into our elevators and zipped back down to the garage level. Then I  had a thought.

" How about I just teleport us to Jericho's place. Then I won't have to worry about my car getting damaged." I said.

" Dude, yeah! I love teleporting with you!" Anthony said.

He already knew what to do. He grabbed my shoulder and I quickly teleported and in little time, we were in front of the old ugly warehouse. Jericho's warehouse.

" Dude, that's so fun!" Anthony exclaimed.

"Shhhhh! I dont want anybody to hear us!" I told him.

He nodded and quieted down. We walked to the rusted door and walked in. I really dreaded coming in here but something had to be done. Jericho cant go another day in this "pure rage."

" Jericho!" I yelled.

No answer.

" Jerichooooooo!" I yelled again.

No answer.

" Jericho!" Anthony yelled.

We heard something behind us and turned around. Jericho stood there while the door was closing slowly behind him. He wore the same thing he wore earlier.

" Jericho, we need to talk." I said.

" No we dont." he replied in a dark voice.

" Yes we do." I said.

" Jericho, what's up with you? What's going on?" Anthony asked.

" That's none of your concern." Jericho said.

" If your going to burn down houses, I think that would be our concern." I said.

I saw a tear trickle down his face. I decided to try to read his mind but I couldnt. It's like he was blocking my thoughts, but how?

" Look, Jericho. I dont know why you are like this, but you cant take it out on everyone!" I said.

" Yeah dude! Come on, we are bro's remember? You can tell me anything! So tell me, what's wrong?" Anthony asked.

Instead of answering, Jericho simply made a fireball and hurled it at Anthony. I grabbed Anthony and teleported away from the fireball.

" Now Jericho, please dont do that again. You are letting your emotions speak for you. We dont need that right now." I said.

He made another fireball and hurled it at me. I teleported away from it.

" Here we go again!" I thought.

Jericho made fireballs in both hands and hurled it at us. I stopped it in mid air while Anthony made an ice ball and threw it into the fireball. They both evaporated. Tears were running down Jericho's blank face. Jericho moved toward me and tried to deliver a punch but I caught his hand, grabbed his shoulder, and did a one handed cartwheel on it landing behind him.
Anthony threw an ice ball at Jericho and it connected, freezing Jericho in the process. Jericho busted out of the freezing state he was in, making the ice shatter to the ground. Looking mad as ever, he blasted fire in my direction. I teleported out of its way. Anthony slid on the ice trail he was making, and punched Jericho making him fall back. I picked Jericho up with my mind and slammed him against the floor several times.
Anthony began to run towards Jericho but tripped on the huge crack Blake made earilier today. Jericho capitalized and blasted Anthony. Anthony was engulfed by scorching fire, but the fire didnt burn. Still, you could feel the heat radiating. I went to Anthony's aid but Jericho turned into a fireball and launched himself at me making me fall to my face.

Anthony lay beside me but I noticed, aside of the fire on him, he was covered in ice. His ice shield. I got in a sitting position and saw Jericho standing over me. Smiling.

" This is the last time I want to see you again!" Jericho bellowed.

I saw someone behind him. Peeking out from behind a machine.

" The last time I want to see both of you!" Jericho yelled again.

I looked at the person I saw again without Jericho noticing. It was a girl. She looked my age, or even older. I couldnt really tell her race, she looked black. She had the most beautiful shaped eyes I ever seen! They looked Egyptian but yet her hair was in a Japenese style ponytail with chopsticks protruding from them. She caught my gaze and winked at me.
And then I saw the amazing. She slowly turned in to me.



 





© 2010 D.L.G.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

aw come on! seriously?! seriously? it was gettin good!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 24, 2010
Last Updated on June 25, 2010


Author

D.L.G.
D.L.G.

TN



About
I am quiet until i get to know someone and i can be very friendly unless you push the wrong button. I can play the keyboard and saxophone. I am in the 11th grade. more..

Writing
Bad Grades Bad Grades

A Poem by D.L.G.


You Cant Sing You Cant Sing

A Poem by D.L.G.