Chapter Uno: The Closet

Chapter Uno: The Closet

A Chapter by Cwisteenuh Chaos
"

socially awkward ellie is just out of a year long relationship. to cheer her up her best friend invites her to a social gathering. low and behold ellie's current crush stirs up trouble.

"

entered the room. nervous and alone. not knowing what was to be on the other side of the door. i gasped when i saw you and sat quietly on the floor. farthest away from you. you nodded hello to me and i tilted me head away from you. my eyes low as to not let you see the smile. she put a hat in the circle of friends. saying that this was a game. i looked up slightly. scanning the room. she explained the rules. the boy could choose from the hat or say aloud the girl from the circle he likes. i felt you staring and bowed my head again. did you like me. was this your chance? the hat flitted to him and he choose from the hat and chose her. the circle closed as the they went to the closet. i coughed quietly. and looked up and scanned the room yet again. you smiled at me and i adverted my eyes to her. silently begging to let me get out. she shook her head. and i sneered. this isnt the way i had planned it. i looked down at my hands and scrunched them up. feeling the your gaze. my mouth curled to a smile and i slapped my hands to my mouth. i looked at her again. mouthing save me and she smirked and said id have my fun then nodded towards you. the hat reached you. and you cleared your throat. you dug through the hat and came up empty. you pointed towards me. i shrunk against the wall. my voice pitiful as i breathed me? and you took my hand and lead me to the closet. the door shut the light luminating the color in your eyes. the curve of your nose. the smile on your lips. i blushed and looked down. who would of known? the light clicked off and i heard you murmur. how you had wanted this for a long time. and i had known. i felt your hand grace my hips. pulling me toward you. i stuttered why? my mouth numb. you clicked the light on. inches away from my face. you said because and clicked the light off. i shut my eyes nervous as fxck. you sang i dont meant to be a bother... but have you seen this girl...shes been running through my dreams...i finished your lines, you chuckled. your lips upon mine your body against mine. how could this be? i am not her and you couldnt possibly like me. i love you you breathed. love me? my brain a clutter. my insides full of butterflies your hand reached up under my blouse. your hands soft against my skin. i moaned as you touched your tongue to mine. a spark. you chuckled and said how you wanted me. igrasped your hand. wanting more. you took off your jacket and pulled me closer.the door handle jingled open. and the light spewed in. they gasped as you lead me after you. hand in hand we went to sit together. as the game played on you spent the night whispering how llong you had wanted this. how you had waited and prayed. my only question is did you enjoy it. you nodded and kissed me. i nearly collapsed in your arms. the spark glowing as the game ended.



© 2009 Cwisteenuh Chaos


Author's Note

Cwisteenuh Chaos
ROUGH DRAFT.
please ignore grammar mistakes.
please comment in depth on what you like or dislike.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on January 31, 2009


Author

Cwisteenuh Chaos
Cwisteenuh Chaos

8oh!5, CA



About
16. female. junior. THIS is my outlet. more..

Writing