The strange man

The strange man

A Chapter by .
"

A moment later she was rising into the sky and casting a spell with her hands.

"
I looked at the two men waiting for an answer. One of the men took his sunglasses off and hesitated.
"I'm a bodyguard so don't ask me" he spoke, whilst coming inside. He saw the TV and immediately ran to the couch.
Sabrina looked in disbelief at this and then turned to the other man. He was much, much older. The man was wearing a silver wizard robe which combined with his greyish-white hair and sea blue eyes. He had in his hand a brownish wand with a diamond tip.
"And I'm the director. Pleased to meet you Miss. Jones!" he told me while taking my hand and shaking it. He came in and looked around seeing the petrified girls.
"I see you had luck" commented the director, flicking his wand and making the lights turn on.
"I'm sorry to ask Mr....?" she started, but couldn't continue for she didn't know the director's name. She thought of the embarrassment and then waited for the director.
"Bell" he answered, looking at the bodyguard and wondering if he watched TV on working hours.
"Mr.Bell, but what are we so lucky of?" Sabrina finished, now looking at Marilyn who had just scared the bodyguard to death.
"You're in room 101, this is where the protectors go" he explained looking at all of the girls.
Sabrina looked terrified but at the same time fascinated like if she had seen a ghost. She didn't believe what she heard, was the director actually saying that she and the other girls where the protectors of their families? Marilyn,Vera,Tina and Stella had their mouths wide open. They could hardly believe it from Sabina's point of view. Even the bodyguard had fainted.
"I'm sorry did you say that we're the protectors?!" Stella finally got the courage to speak.
"Yes, Miss. Shane, now if you don't mind please do come with me" he instructed waving his wand and opening the door.
The five girls had no other choice than to follow, so they did. They passed all the tropical huts till they got to the academy's school. It was more of an abandoned castle but much less scarier. They passed through the hallway into the director's office and sat down on his white pearl couch. 
"As you know all five protectors are sent on a mission and cannot come back till they have finished. However no one, and I repeat, no one may know about this mission" he started looking strictly at the girls but especially Sabrina.
Then they all gave a little nod and listened.
"The quest that the protectors do is highly dangerous,I must warn you, that of all the creatures and monsters you find, the most innocent one is the most dangerous. The mission consists in defeating your ancestors enemies." he spoke while making a cup of coffee.
"The Lord of Darkness" Sabrina murmured whilst looking at the cup of coffee.
"Yes, Miss.Jones it would be the Lord of Darkness" he confirmed and then started drinking his coffee.
The girls stared at each other they would have to save the world from the Lord of Darkness, no one had ever survived after having a battle with him.
"I will train you with your own talents, with the art of sorcery, how to use a sword, train your concentration to use a bow and arrow and to empty your mind so that you can study all kinds of martial arts" he spoke like a true warrior after a battle.
Sabrina, Marilyn, Stella, Vera and Tina nodded their heads once more but now they were much more confident and ready to study something which doesn't include writing. 
"We start tomorrow, now go to sleep" he commanded in a kind tone of voice.
The group of future protectors walked out of the office and went down the cold school corridor.
"Me, a protector? I haven't even dreamed about it yet and trust me, I don't want it to be today" commented Tina who was hearing funny voices.
"Count me in, it's not tonight I'll start having nightmares about how we're going to lose" continued Vera looking around, it seemed to her as if she had, seen someone spying on them.
"Girls, you've got to calm down, it's not like monsters are going to creep up everyday" Sabrina spoke thinking she had said something wrong already.
And she had after a few minutes five monsters shot out from the walls.
"Are you kidding me?!" Sabrina commented and saw someone behind her but didn't turn. What the girls didn't know was that Mr.Bell was right behind them.
"Let's show them what we've got!" said Tina, while doing a triple back flip and hitting the first monster to death.
Then Vera took out her bow and arrow she kept in case of emergencies. She concentrated and punctured the second monster and it went away.
Stella used her own talent as a font of energy for the third monster. She took her hairband and clicked a button on it. It turned into a boomerang! She threw it and it hit the creature which bursted into a million pieces.
Next Marilyn used her silver plated sword which she got when she turned eleven. She ran to the monster and cut it four times. Till all that was left where four slices of fresh meat.
And last went Sabrina, she didn't know how to use swords or bows, or use her talent as defense or do martial arts. The only thing she knew was sorcery. She took a step forward and did a sign with her hands. A moment later she was rising into the sky and casting a spell with her hands. She made a ball which she increased and threw it to the monster, it disappeared immediately. The director which was watching was amazed, he had never seen such powerful magic from a student from the academy. He smiled and thought to himself that they are definitely the protectors.


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
Pls tell me if u saw any grammar problems and pls review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah! Its getting so much fun! Look forward to the next update! Pls DO update it and send me a request! Really want to continue reading it ! I look forward to the parts of which they train hard, one of my fav part of a story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Sure I'll send u an RR when I finish writing the next chapter, tnx for reviewing! :D
Cynthia Man

12 Years Ago

look forward to your RR :D
Love it, keep writting more. 100/100

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Tnx I will totally keep writing! :D
Ruby

12 Years Ago

:)
Interesting :) Still loving the ideas

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Tnx! I'll try posting another chapter soon! :)
Katherine Enma Pineapple

12 Years Ago

no rush, k? ;) welcome
.

12 Years Ago

Kk :D
I am still adoring this book and this chapter was the best! 100-100

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Tnx alot! :D
Roxana

11 Years Ago

You're welcome darling :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
Everyone seems to be commenting on the grammar so I'll leave that to them and I will stick to the story. This is probably best because I suck at editing my own work, so how much worse would I be with other peoples? Did you by any chance get your inspiration from Sabrina the teenage witch? That’s the first thing I thought. I do that all the time, sometimes I watch a show and think I could tell that story better and so I do (sounds less arrogant in my mind). It’s interesting, and you have me wanting to read the previous chapters to see what I've missed. I am looking forward to what’s to come. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Yes I did get a little bit of the idea from Sabrina the show I loved it and still do one of my favou.. read more
Mia

12 Years Ago

It's my pleasure!
Such a good story. Loved it so far. Sorry if I didn't comment on other chapters but I read them all and they are good as well. Waiting for next chapter. :) keep going :)
100/100

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

It's ok but thanks for reviwing! :D
Anonymous Girl

12 Years Ago

You are welcome :)
but couldn't continue for she didn't know the directors name. (director's name)
wondering if he watched TV on working hours. (watch)
"You're in room 101, this is were the protectors go" (where)
They could hardly believe it from Sabina's point of view. (believed)
The five girls had no other choice than to follow so they did. (follow, so they did.)
The mission consists in defeating your ancestors enemies." (consist of defeating your ancestor's enemies.)
which didn't include writing. (which doesn't)
Me a protector (Me, a protector?)
trust me I don't want it to be today (trust me, )
calm down it's not like monsters (calm down, )
And she had after a few minutes (she had, after a few minutes,)
"Are you joking with me?!" (joking me/kidding me)
which burst into a million pieces (bursted)
The director which was watching was amazed (director who watching was amazed, )
and a thought to himself (and thought)
they were definitely the protectors (they are)


---Those were the errors I find. I could be mistaken for some but still I hoped I had helped. I agree that you need to watch out for you spelling, punctuation and also for tenses. Oh please I'm not good at tenses either, that's mainly my problem. :) You just tend to mix the tenses, that's why for a while it's kind of confusing but still understandable. And oh, you also have to watch out for your choices of words because sometimes you tend to use the same words which is quite redundant. But still this is a nice chapter. :)) Good luck.

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Tnx for reviewing! :)
Geraldine

12 Years Ago

No problem, you're always welcome!! ^__^
Pleased to meet you Miss.Jones! he told me while-----Pleased to meet you Miss. Jones." He told me while...

he aswered, looking at the bodyguard ----answered

this is were the protectors go"-----this is where the protectors go."

you forget spacing after punctuation a lot.

Id read up on the rules of punctuation if I were you.

Sabrina mummured whilst looking ----murmured

We start tommorow----tomorrow

she kept in case of emegencies. ----emergencies

she didn't know how to use swords or bows, or use her talent as defence ----defense

he had never seen such powerfull magic from -----powerful

this is a really good chapter. I would practice your spelling and grammar though. or I would run it through a spell checker before posting. They have them online for free if you dont own microsoft word. I liked this chapter though. Just work on those things.


Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Tnx for reviewing. I never was very good at grammar though so tnx again! :D
Taylor H.

12 Years Ago

You're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012
Tags: battle, fantasy, adventure


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..