Penny Surprises

Penny Surprises

A Chapter by .
"

Sabrina started unpacking and when she got to the middle, her small cute blue octopus, Penny, floated out.

"
Sabrina looked around with her mouth hanging down. The academy was beautiful, it had places she had never been to before. The entrance was made by a cobbled road with the view of the forest that ended at an emerald green door with a hundred locks. The inside was huge and much more beautiful. There were Chinese and Japanese gardens with the typical trees, waterfalls and ponds. A Hawaiian beach next to a tropical rainforest, with monkeys, tigers, snakes and many other animals. A desert as hot and dry as the Sahara, with an Oasis and Sabrina was very sure she had seen a mirage. A big lake with huts around, which as Marie had told her, the seventeen year old girl, that in every hut went five girls or five boys, each a different kind of human. Then you had the underwater passages under the green lagoon, a volcano which only erupted at the end of the year. Sabrina and her new friends were fascinated, they hardly believed it. They had a few moments of silence and then a woman came, calling their attention.
"Everybody, please, listen!" she announced in a friendly tone.
The new students all shut up, one by one.
"We will call your names one by one until we make a quintet for each hut"
The woman started calling out names, until there were only 15 of us left.
"Marilyn Lucia Prescott!" she exclaimed and Marilyn walked towards the teacher.
"Vera Winifred Stone!" she shouted, Vera went elegantly next to Marilyn and stood there.
"Tina Daphne Light!" went on the teacher, Tina ran to the front, she never walked and if she walked, she would do it quickly.
"Stella Andy Shane" she called, her voice was already lowering for the shouting she did, Stella was a little scared at first, but then she went and stood next to Tina.
Sabrina hoped she would get into the group and that's when the best happened.
"Sabrina Joy Jones!" the teacher announced, Sabrina was relived, the 5 friends were together.
She walked to up to them and stood next to Marilyn, who had a big smile in her face.
"Your hut is number... 101" she told them, turned her back and started calling out more names.
"Come on let's go and see our hut!" suggested Tina already running to number 101.
The other 4 girls ran after her, they ran in a circle until they reached the hut.
It was made of wood and sticks, it looked very small.
"Guys, come in your going to hallucinate" assured Tina, giving a sign to come in.
Sabrina went in first followed by Marilyn,Vera and Stella.
The girls couldn't believe their eyes the hut was a six floor apartment, five floors for each girl and the entrance for everyone. Vera would have described it as a little penthouse, where she lived you had floors which you couldn't even count.
They decided to unpack before lunch so each of them chose a floor.
Vera took the 3rd floor because she liked being in the middle of everything, especially problems. 
Tina chose the 2nd floor, she just wanted to be next to Vera and the television in the entrance.
Stella took the ground floor, it reminded her of the garage where she used to design clothes and all sorts of things.
Marilyn took the 4th floor, she preferred the ground floor but Stella took it and the 4th was the lowest that she could choose.
And finally, Sabrina took the 5th and top floor, she didn't mind, it actually reminded her of her room in the Music Lands, just that this one was much bigger.
Sabrina started unpacking and when she got to the middle, her small cute blue octopus, Penny, floated out.
"Hi!" she squeaked in a sweet voice.
"I thought I forgot you at home!" she said surprised and hugged her.
"Ok, ok, just give me something to eat I'm hungry" she continued and floated to a cushion.
Sabrina looked inside the bag and found some salty sticks and water and gave them to Penny.

After a while Marilyn came in to show her pet. It was a tiny Chinese Dragon, it had fiery red scales, eyes as black as a raven and every now and then it spit fire on the floor.
"How cute!" spoke Sabrina, not realizing the fire it spit on her hand.
"Cute, you call that cute, it's a monster!" stated Penny with a look of fright at the harmless dragon.
"Is that your pet, how sweet!" commented Marilyn, going to pet it's head.
"Why, thanks miss!" she thanked her, thinking to herself at least someone hasn't lost their mind.
"What's your name?" asked Marilyn to the blue talking animal.
"Penny" she answered.
"What a cute name" she mentioned picking up her dragon.
"Bye" she said and went out the door.

After a while Sabrina decided to go out and catch some fresh air.
She passed through the main entrance. She saw Tina watching television. Vera chatting online. Stella designing a dress and Marilyn drawing a bird.
Once Sabrina opened the door there were two strange man in front of her.
"Who are you?" she asked before they could even breathe.


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
ignore grammar problems and pls review it will only make my writing better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You made really detailed descriptions! It looks like I'm going to the exciting part, two strange man? hahaxd Really enjoy reading it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Yeah the surprise comes next one of my favourite parts I'm glad you're liking it! :)
It's really good, really detailed I love it :) 100/100

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Thank u! :)
Ruby

12 Years Ago

Your welcome :)
Really good :)
100/100

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Thank u! :D
road with the view of the forest which ended at a emerald green door with a hundred locks. ----at an emerald door

it reminded her of the garage were she used to design ---where

4th was the lowest that she could chose.----choose

, thinking to herself at lest someone hasn't lost their mind----least

Another great chapter. I liked the dialogue a lot but I feel the indentations need to be fixed.

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

Ok tnx
enjoy your story so far :)
waiting for the next chapter
keep writing~
and your writing will improve by passing time, just keep writing :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


.

12 Years Ago

It was a bit confusing because of the grammar but I don't really look at the grammar much, so , I th.. read more
Irvette Dauphine

12 Years Ago

ooops.. sorry, i'll try my best to make it better..
if i read that, i understand every word (b.. read more
.

12 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 22, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012
Tags: battle, fantasy, academy, surprise


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 14 Chapter 14

A Chapter by Weeping Willow