You're Not Alone Chapter 13

You're Not Alone Chapter 13

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

What?! I could feel tears rolling down my cheek.

“Tommy, I don’t want to get between you and Jake.” He said, with tears rolling down his face.

“What makes you think that you are?” I asked.

“You like him, and he likes you. I can tell by the way you guys react to each other.” He said.

“But.” I started saying.

“Just go. I’m tired.” He said, closing his eyes.

I left the hospital, and Jake was standing there.

“You know, Tommy.” He said. “I can tell you like Cass.”

What?! I don’t like Cass, I like you! But I could never tell him that!

“So just stop talking to me, so that I don’t get between you both again.” He said, as he walked away.

“Jake! Wait!!” I screamed.

“What.” He said, stopping, but not turning to look at me.

“I-I-I lov�"“ I was starting to say, but then a loud thunder came.

I shrieked, and sat down holding my head.

“Tommy?” I heard Jake say. “Are you scared of thunder?”

“I thought you were going to stop talking to me.” I said, still on the ground, holding my head.

“Well if you’re scared of thunder, I can’t really leave you alone. It’s like an abandoned cat, in a cardboard box during a storm. You just can’t leave it there.” He said.

“Oh great. So now I’m a helpless cat? Thanks.” I said, as it started pouring.

“I didn’t necessarily say that.” He said, sitting next to me, holding an umbrella above us.

“Where did the umbrella come from?” I asked.

“I knew it was supposed to rain, so I brought it with. And the doctor said not to get the cast wet.” He said.

“I wish this damn thing would just heal.” I said, staring at my ankle.

“Why not come inside?” I heard.

I turned around, and the doctor was there. They helped me up, and we went inside.

“While you’re here, we might as well do a check up on your ankle.” He said.

“Okay!” I said, as long as I didn’t have to be outside.

We got into the room, and he took another X-Ray of my ankle.

“Everything looks like it’s healing. It should be healed in a few weeks.” The doctor said.

“Cool! How long does Cass need to stay in the hospital?” I said, with a tear running down my cheek, remember what he said to me.

“He should be able to go home tonight.” He said.

“Alright, thanks.” I said, hopping out of the room.

“Umm… Tommy…” The doctor said, walking towards me.

“Yes?” I said.

“Don’t tell anyone but…” The doctor said, whispering in my ear.

“Cass WHAT?!” I screamed.

“Shh!” The doctor said. “Don’t tell anyone!”



© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing