You're Not Alone Chapter 12

You're Not Alone Chapter 12

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

“Tommy.” I heard Jake say.

“Yeah?” I said, turning around to look at him.

Suddenly, he slapped me, right on my scrape from the knife.

“What the f**k?!” I screamed.

“I did not mean to do that, Tommy!” He screamed, taking back his hand.

“Yeah right!” I screamed, grabbing my crutches and hopping out the door.

“Wait! Tommy!” I heard Jake scream. I ignored him and kept hopping.

Damn I wish my ankle wasn’t broken! I looked behind me, and Jake was running after me. I saw an alley and hopped into it, hiding. I watched Jake run past, and I hopped down the alley to the other side. On the other side, there was a park. I hopped over, and sat on a bench, crying.

“Tommy? Are you alright?” I heard.

I looked up, and Cass was standing there in front of me.

“Yeah.” I said, wiping the tears.

He sat down next to me, and pulled me over so I was leaning against him.

“Come on, Tommy. You can cry if you want. What happened?” He said, hugging me.

“Jake slapped me. Right on my cheek.” I said, showing him the scrape.

“Aww. Sorry, Tommy. I shouldn’t have left.” He said, wiping the blood away.

“No, it’s fine. I’m glad you’re here now, though.” I said, laying back on him, as he hugged me again.

“What the f**k is happening here?” I heard. It was Jake.

“Jake!” I screamed, sitting up.

I was about to say something when Cass grabbed me and hugged me again.

Jake walked up and punched Cass in the face.

“Jake! What the f**k are you doing?!” I screamed at him.

Cass stood up and punched Jake. This happened for a while, until Cass fell on the ground, unconscious.

“Jake! What did you do that for?!” I screamed.

“It was his own damn fault for taking something that wasn’t his.” He said, huffing and puffing.

“That wasn’t his? Am I some toy now? And I never was yours! We’re only friends!” I screamed, kneeling next to Cass.

“Cass? Can you hear me?” I said.

I heard a moan, and then nothing.

“Damn you, Jake. Damn and f**k you.” I said, taking out my phone to call the ambulance.

The ambulance came, and we went to the hospital.

“Thomas Drew Lapacek?” I heard the doctor say.

What? Are we in school again and the principal is calling me over the intercom again? People need to stop using my name.

“Yes?” I said, extremely pissed off.

“Cass wants to see you.” He said.

“Thanks.” I said, walking to the room.

“We should stop talking, Tommy.” He said.


© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing