You're Not Alone Chapter 11

You're Not Alone Chapter 11

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

“Tommy.” Jake said. “What just happened?”

I quickly got on my crutches, but then I fell forward, and Jake caught me.

“Tommy. Don’t act like everything is fine. Is this why you had the bruise and why you groaned when the principal let us out early?” He said, still holding me upright.

I tried to move, but he kept holding me.

“Don’t try to avoid my question, Tommy. I will get the answer sometime. Other than that, would you like to stay at my house tonight?” He said, rubbing the blood off my cheek.

I nodded, knowing that he would probably ask me the question again.

“Mom, Tommy is going to stay over for a few days.” Jake said, as he carried me to the car.

“Alright. Is it fine with his parents?” His mom said.

“I’m pretty sure they don’t care.” He said.

I started chuckling, but then everything went black.

When I woke up, I was in a house with something wet on my forehead. I looked around, and there was a doctor next to me.

“This doesn’t look like the hospital. Why are you here?” I asked, looking at him.

I heard him and Jake chuckle.

“Jake called me over after you passed out. Apparently, the scratch on your cheek was deep enough that you lost some blood, which made you pass out.” He said.

“Oh.” I said, looking at Jake.

“How did this happen, if you don’t mind me asking.” The doctor said.

“Jake dropped me off at my house, and my mom slapped me, and my parents dragged me inside the house. Then they threw me against the floor and my head hit the corner of the wall. Then my mom took a knife and sliced my cheek.” I said, slightly tearing.

“You do know that is child abuse, right?” The doctor said.

I nodded.

“How long has this been going on for?” He said.

“Ever since I was 10. But then I moved in with my grandpa in an apartment, and a few days ago he died. Then the roof collapsed on the apartment, so I had to move back with my adoptive family.” I said.

The doctor was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” Jake said.

“Someone from school.” I heard. It was Cass!

“Cass!” I screamed, jumping up from the couch, hopping to the door.

I opened the door and hugged Cass, which seemed to get Jake pissed.

“What are you doing here, CassandraJoy Lewis?” He hissed.

“I wanted to check on Tommy.” He said, hugging back.

Jake walked over and grabbed me away from him.

“As you can see, he’s fine.” Jake hissed again.

“Will you be in school tomorrow?” Cass said.

“Yeah!” I said, hugging him again.

“Alright. Then I’ll see you there.” He said, hugging back, then walking out.



© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing