You're Not Alone Chapter 10

You're Not Alone Chapter 10

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

“Same classes? Awesome! That way, we could talk more, right?” I said, looking directly at him.

His hair fell back over his eye as he nodded, and he flipped it again. I found that kind of cool.

The bell rang, and it was second to last period.

“You can all go home early.” The principal said.

I groaned, and everyone looked at me.

“Something wrong at your house, Tommy?” Jake said.

I looked into his eyes, and I could tell that he was worried.

“No, nothing at all.” I said, lying.

Everyone gave me a weird look, but then the late bell rang.

“Well, I should be going home.” I said, getting up and grabbing my crutches.

“Are you walking home again, Tommy?” I heard Jake say.

“Yeah. Well, hopping home.” I said, looking at the crutches.

“I’ll have my mom take you home.” He said.

“Oh, thanks, but I don’t want to burden you again.” I said, not really wanting to be with him any longer.

“It’s not a burden! She loves you. She would be glad to take you home.” He said.

“Fine.” I said, not wanting to argue anymore.

We got in Jakes car, and drove to my adoptive parents house. When we pulled up, my adoptive parents were waiting outside. Why are they outside?!

“Thanks for the ride!” I screamed, as I got out quickly.

“Where have you been?” I heard my adoptive mom say.

“School. They let some of us out early.” I said, waving at Jake making sure they leave.

Suddenly, my adoptive mom slapped me, while Jake was still there.

“Who the f**k do you think you are?! The prince of England?!” She screamed, loud enough for Jake to hear.

I was about to turn around to say something, when my parents dragged me inside the house, and slammed the door. They threw me on the floor, and I hit my head against the corner of the wall.

“Who the f**k was that?!” They screamed.

“That was Jake. He’s just a friend of mine.” I said, somewhat whimpering.

“Thomas, did you turn gay again? Do you remember what happened last time you were gay?” My mom said.

“Yes, I remember, and no, I am not gay again.” I said, trying not to cry while remember everything that happened.

My parents were disgusted with gays, so they made me turn straight. Although that didn’t really work, because apparently, I’m starting to like Jake.

Next thing I knew, there was a knife in front of my face. I was about to say something when my mom moved the knife and it sliced against my cheek, making a scrape and making it bleed.

“Just remember that.” She said, walking away with my father, licking the knife.

I tried getting up, but I fell back on the ground. I could hear my parents laughing. I crawled to the door, as quietly as I could, grabbed my crutches, and crawled out the door. When I got outside, Jake was standing there.


© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing