You're Not Alone Chapter 8

You're Not Alone Chapter 8

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Go to the bathroom and check in the mirror.” Jake said.

We walked into a nearby bathroom, and I looked into a mirror.

“Oh, that.” I said, looking at the giant bruise on my face and the scrape that was bleeding near my eye.

“It’s nothing.” I said, looking away from the mirror.

“What the f**k do you mean by ‘nothing’! It’s a giant a*s bruise and scrape!” He started screaming.

“Guys, are you alright?” I heard from outside the bathroom door. It was Michelle.

“Yeah, we’re fine.” I said, ignoring Jake.

I walked out, and Michelle was standing there, staring at me.

“What�"“ She started saying.

“It’s nothing. Jake already asked about it. I’ll just put some water and makeup on it, and it will go away.” I said, interrupting her and taking out my makeup kit.

“You bring that to school?” Jake and Michelle said at the same time.

“Yeah.” I responded.

“Okay, well go put some on before people notice and start asking more questions.” Michelle said, as I walked back into the bathroom.

“So you are gay.” Jake stated.

I looked at him, nodded, and put on my makeup. We walked back out again, and Michelle was still standing there.

“So then you won’t mind if I do this?” He said, pushing me against a wall.

Michelle gasped as Jake pushed his lips against mine, still pushing me against the wall. Suddenly, the bell rang, and he let go, walking away.

“What the f**k was that about?” I said, falling onto the ground, staring at the people walking around us.

“I have no clue.” Michelle responded, sitting next to me.



© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing