You're Not Alone Chapter 6

You're Not Alone Chapter 6

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

“So how does your ankle feel?” Jake said after an awkward silence.

“It feels fine. Now I’ll be the new kid with a broken ankle from a roof.” I said, smirking.

“Well, if people know that I talk to you, then they probably won’t say anything.” Jake said.

I froze. I forgot that he was the bully in the school.

“What if someone says that you were trying to help get the roof off instead of pushing it on more?” I asked.

“You mean, like, what would happen to my reputation because of that?” He said.

I nodded.

“I don’t care about that s**t.” He said, sitting next to me.

“But what if people start bullying you again because of it? Wouldn’t it be my fault that you’re getting bullied again?” I said.

He looked at me in the eyes. He has such beautiful eyes. Why am I thinking like this again?! I averted my eyes from his gaze, but then he grabbed my face so that I was looking at him again.

“I don’t care about that s**t.” He said, again, but sternly.

He let go of my face, got up, and walked out of the room. Now, Michelle walked in.

“What was that about?” She said, looking behind her at the door.

“I don’t know, but that scared the s**t out of me. But his eyes were cute.” I said.

She laughed, and sat next to me.

“So you do like him?” She said.

I started blushing, and she giggled.

“You don’t have to answer that. Your face already did.” She said, laughing.

“Thomas?” I heard from the door.

I looked over, and saw the doctor.

“You can go home today, but you have to stay on crutches for a month. Give this note to your gym teacher, and tell him you can’t run for two months.” He said, giving me a note.

“Why? If it only takes a month to heal, then why can’t I go back to gym after it’s healed?” I asked.

“You don’t like gym, correct?” He said.

I nodded.

“Well there ya go. Do you have gym with him?” He said, looking at Michelle.

“Yeah.” She said.

“Well tell the teacher that I said you have to have a friend with you. And if the other guy that was just here is also in the class, then say that I said to have both of them out.” The doctor said.

“Thanks doc!” I said, overjoyed, as he left.



© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing