You're Not Alone Chapter 5

You're Not Alone Chapter 5

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

“Fine.” I replied, as the bell rang.

“Good. I’ll go tell the principal, and will be right back.” Jake said.

“Yeah, yeah.” I said, as he left.

“So…” Michelle said. “I see you like him.”

“Michelle! What was with you trying to tell him about my gender preference?!” I screamed.

“Oh, you mean that you’re gay?” She said, with a questionable voice.

“Shh!!!” I said, practically spitting in her face.

“Well what are you going to do? You looked pretty scared of him earlier.” She said.

“Yeah, but I think I can get used to that. I want to get to know him more before I judge him.” I said.

Michelle was staring at the door, so I looked over. Jake was standing there, looking at us. S**t. How much did he hear?!

Jake walked in and said with a soft and sweet voice, “So you’re not going to leave me?”

“Nope. But, just wondering, how much of our conversation did you hear?” I asked.

“I heard the word gay, so I thought you guys were talking about me, and then I heard that. Tommy, are you also gay?” He responded.

“Umm…” I said. What should I say? Should I lie?

“Oh sorry! That’s probably a private thing and don’t want to talk about that stuff!” He said, instantly.

“It’s alright. I’ll have Michelle tell you later, when you get back to school.” I said.

Jake and I walked to his moms car, and they drove me home.

“This is where you live?!” Jake and his mom said at the same time.

“It’s a rundown apartment that’s going to collapse at any second!” Jake screamed.

Just as he said that, part of the roof fell down, right on top of my room.

“No way!” Jake and I screamed at the same time.

“I need to grab my stuff!!” I screamed, rushing out of the car.

“Tommy, wait! It’s too dangerous!” Jake screamed, getting out of the car, running after me.

“But what about my clothes and make-up?!” I screamed.

“Make-up? You wear make-up? So you are gay?” He said.

S**t. I ignored him, and started to walk up the stairs.

“Tommy, watch out!” I heard him scream.

I looked up, and part of the roof was falling off the building. I started running, but it landed on my ankle.

“OW!! S**T!” I screamed.

“Tommy! Are you alright?!” Jake screamed, as he was running over.

“Do I look alright?! I have a roof on my ankle! Help me get part of it off!” I screamed, as my ankle kept hurting.

“Come on! I can barely feel my foot!” I screamed, as we were attempting to pull the roof off.

We kept trying, but nothing happened.

“Someone call 911!” I said.

“My mom already did. They should be here.” Jake said.

Just as he finished his sentence, the ambulance showed up. A fire truck pulled up after the ambulance, and got the roof off my foot. By now, my foot has become completely numb, and purple. The ambulance took me to the hospital, and they allowed Jake to come with.

I heard the doctor and Jake talking.

“Today was his first day at school, and I was showing him around and he fainted, because he had a high fever. The principal allowed me to take him home, and when we did, the roof on his apartment collapsed, and a part fell on his ankle.” Jake said.

“How long ago did it collapse onto him?” Said the doctor.

“About an hour ago. We were trying to get it off, and about halfway through the hour, my mom called 911.” Jake said.

“Alright. We took some X-Rays and it seems that he has a broken ankle. It will take about a month to heal.” The doctor said.

“Thanks doc. Can I visit him?” Jake said. Uh-oh.

“Sure. Go right ahead.” The doctor said.

I pretended to be asleep when he walked in.

“I know that you’re awake, Tommy.” Jake said.

“How did you know?” I said, looking at him.

His eyes looked beautiful. A shiny blue color. Snap out of it!

“I just do.” Jake said.


© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing