You're Not Alone Chapter 4

You're Not Alone Chapter 4

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

“Well, since you have a fever, you should go home for today. I will tell Mr. P., and see if we can continue the tour tomorrow.” Jake said.

“No!” I screamed, somewhat coughing. I sat up, and continued. “I want to continue it today.”

Jake stared at me, and pushed me back down on the bed.

“You are either staying here in this bed, or you are going home to your bed and sleep. But we are not continuing today.” He said, sternly.

“Not even if I lay here and feel better?” I said.

“No. Plus tomorrow you will have time to meet the teachers that you didn’t today.” He said.

“Fine. I’ll go home then. It will only take 15 minutes.” I said.

“Do you live far?” Jake asked.

“No. His parents died a few months ago and there’s no one to take care of him so he walks to and from school.” Michelle answered.

“You know way to much about me, Michelle.” I said.

“Maybe you two should date. You seem like the perfect pair.” Jake said.

“Oh, but he’s�"“ Michelle started to say.

“Very lonely right now, and wouldn’t be a bad idea.” I said, interrupting Michelle knowing what she was going to say.

When I said that, my heart started to heart. Was it because I was lying because I like him?

“Okay…” He said, as if he knew I was lying.

“But Tommy, aren’t you�"“ She started to say again.

“Very happy that I have friends like you two? Yes.” I interrupted again.

Both Michelle and Jake gave me a glare.

“Well.” Jake said, after an awkward silence. “Since no one can pick you up, you will just have to wait until school is over so that my mom can take you home.”

“That’s too nice of you, Jake. I can walk home or have Michelle take me home.” I said.

“No. I want to make sure you get home instead of going out to some place and get more sick.” He said.



© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing