You're Not Alone Chapter 3

You're Not Alone Chapter 3

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

When I woke up, I was laying in a bed. I looked around, and I figured I was in the nurses office. I looked around some more, and saw Michelle and Jake sitting next to me.

“Hey guys.” I said, coughing a little.

Jake ran next to the bed, and Michelle followed.

“What the hell were you thinking?!” They screamed.

“What?” I said.

“You came to school with a f****n fever! And a bad one!” Jake said.

“I didn’t know that.” I said, lying.

“You’re lying.” Michelle said.

“You always catch my lies, Michelle.” I said, smiling.

Jake just stared at me, with his arms crossed. I could tell he was pissed. But why?

“Why are you so pissed, Jake?” Michelle asked. “You just met him today, and you’re already pissed at him. Just don’t break any bones.”

Don’t break any what? I looked at Michelle and then at Jake.

“Umm… break what?” I said, as if speaking my thoughts.

“She said break any bones. As in, I will break someone if they piss me off.” Jake said.

Uh-oh. I’m scared of that, yet he still looks cute. I thought I was straight again, but I guess not. Suddenly, he sat on the bed next to me.

“I didn’t want you to know.” He said.

What?

“Whenever someone found out, they would always stay away from me so that they never got hurt. I’ve never had any friends and always got bullied, so to stop the bullying, I became the bully.” He said.

“He got bullied because he’s gay.” Michelle said.

“MICHELLE!” He screamed at her. “Why the f**k did you just say that?!”

Michelle just looked at me, like she knew what I was thinking about him.

“Well I know that Tommy won’t leave you because of that. Right, Tommy?” Michelle said, looking at me.

I just nodded.


© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing