You're Not Alone Chapter 2

You're Not Alone Chapter 2

A Chapter by Crystalkittyy

“Have you searched around the school yet, Thomas?” The principal said.

“I have been showing him around, sir.” Jake said.

The principal let Jake come in the office with me, but I don’t know why.

“Well then Jake.” The principal said. “How about both of you skip classes, to show Tommy around the school?”

“Will do, sir.” Jake responded.

Why does he always say “sir” after everything he says? This school seems pretty cool, though.

“Tommy, let’s go.” Jake said, which made me snap back to reality.

“Oh, umm… sure. Bye principal.” I said, getting up.

“You can just call me Mr. P.” He said.

“Okay, thanks.” I said, walking out.          

“So.” Jake said, closing the office door. “What do you think of the principal?”

“He seems cool, I guess.” I said.

“He is. He’s the best.” Jake said.

“So what are you going to show me first?” I asked.

“How about I show you your classrooms, and then the rest of the school. That way you will know where your classes are.” He said.

I nodded, and we first visited the gymnasium, which is my first class.

“Mr. Kolar, this is Tommy. He just started today and will be in this class starting tomorrow.” Jake said.

“Hello, Tommy.” The teacher said, with a smirk on his face.

“Hi.” I said, shyly.

The gym teacher, Mr. Kolar, seems mysterious.

“Well we have other classes to visit, Mr. Kolar. Bye.” Jake said, as if reading my mind.

“Now to the health classroom. It’s just down the hall.” He said, as we left the gymnasium.

“Jake! We need your help!” I heard, coming from down the hall.

I turned around, and there was a teacher there.

“Oh. Hello Mrs. Klondike. We were just about to visit you. Tommy, this is Mrs. Klondike, the health teacher. Mrs. Klondike, this is Tommy, a new student.”

“Hello, Tommy. Nice to meet you. Jake, we need your help. No one understands a thing, and they want you to teach so they can understand better.” Mrs. Klondike said.

I looked over at Jake, and he said, “Sometimes I help the teacher teach the class. How about you come with and say hi to the students?”

I nodded, and we went to the classroom.

“Hello, class.” Jake said, like a professional teacher.

“Good Morning Mr. Ratliff!” The class said in unison.

“This is our new student, Thomas. Everyone can call him Tommy.” He said.

“Hello, Tommy!” The class said, again in unison.

I waved to the class, still being shy.

“So what needs to be explained?” Jake said.

A kid raised his hand.

“Yes, Adam?” Jake said.

The kid stood up and said, “We were talking about the reproductive system, sir.”

I didn’t want to hear anymore, so I left the classroom, and sat against the wall, on the ground. Why do I think Jake is cute?! I’m supposed to be straight! I heard the door unlock, and I looked up. Jake was standing there, and I blushed. Does he always read my mind?!

“Sorry about that.” He said, shutting the door quietly.

“It’s alright. It didn’t take long.” I said, averting my eyes.

“So what do you have after health?” He asked.

“After health, I have history.” I said, looking at my sheet.

“So far, all your classes are next to each other. It should be easy to figure out for the next few days, while you are remembering where the classes are.” He said.

I didn’t have anything to say, so I just nodded.

“Here’s the classroom for history. The teacher is Mrs. Snow.” He said. “It looks like they are taking a test right now, so we can’t visit.”

I nodded, and he took the sheet of paper from my hands.

“So next you have English. That classroom is right next door. They are also taking a test, so we can visit later. The teacher for English is Mrs. Wright.” He said.

“After English you have Math, which is just down the hall. The teacher is Mrs. Curran.” He said, as we walked down the hall.

We got to the classroom, and no one was there. We looked at each other, turned around, and saw the class standing there with water balloons.

“So, Jake.” The teacher said. “You finally decided to come to class?”

The whole class and the teacher started throwing the water balloons at us.

“This class seems crazy, yet fun!” I exclaimed, laughing.

Jake started laughing, and a balloon hit him in a stomach. I laughed harder, and he grabbed my ankle and tripped me.

“Wait.” I heard a voice say. “Tommy? As in Thomas Drew Lapacek?”

I looked to where the voice was coming from, and there was a girl standing there.

“Michelle? Michelle Elizabeth Priban?” I said.

“Yeah!” She said, running over, hugging me.

“It’s been way to long Michelle! What have you been up to recently?!” I said, overjoyed.

“How long has it been? 5-10 years? Last time I saw you, you were only 10!” Michelle said.

“That was like, 6 years ago!” I said. “Wait. Something isn’t right.” I looked around, and saw that everyone was staring at us. Even Jake was staring, and his jaw dropped. My face started to feel hot, and I was getting dizzy. I sat against the wall on the ground, with my head cupped in my hands.

“Tommy?” Michelle and Jake said at the same time. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah. Just a little dizzy, that’s all.” I said, still holding my head.

“We should take him to the nurses office.” I heard Michelle say.

I was about to say something when Michelle and Jake picked me up.

“Put me down! I’m fine!” I started screaming, kicking my feet at Jake.

“No. We are not putting you down.” They said in unison.

I kept kicking my feet, but then everything went black.


© 2011 Crystalkittyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

Crystalkittyy
Crystalkittyy

Chicago, IL



About
I love writing :) I also have a deviantArt (crystalkittyy) and Mibba (crystalkittyy) :) Love writing :) Have 4 books done, working on 8 others. more..

Writing