A monster's Damage

A monster's Damage

A Chapter by Lilithen Darrein
"

When we all decide to hide, we then decide we all must die.

"

Lilithen lay there in the darkness, not daring to make a sound. Anna had her hands closed tight, making fists, causing her leather gloves to have deep indents in the palms. Innocence lay in the back of the dark, frightening room, holding her kitten, silently sobbing. Robin glared, holding her broken headphones, muttering something angry under her breath. Lilithen crawled next to Innocence, even though the action caused agony to peirce her body, making her want to throw up. Freaking monster broke most of her ribs. She held Innocence, as she held onto her kitten and sobbed. Anna stood up, pulling a gun out, that no one else knew she had. “This asshat is gonna pay.” She said, sneaking out the broken window of the blackened basement. “Lili, take care of Robin and Inna, understand?” She asked, as she wriggled out the small hole. “Oui, Madam Anna.” She said, with her thick french accent.     



© 2015 Lilithen Darrein


Author's Note

Lilithen Darrein
What are your thoughts on the characters introduced? What are your thoughts on the introduction?
What should you, dear readers, be called as a group? (Example: Evil Minions, Guys and Ghouls, etc.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on August 14, 2015
Last Updated on August 14, 2015


Author

Lilithen Darrein
Lilithen Darrein

I live in the mountains, outskirts of Casper, Wyoming, WY



About
My name is Lilithen Darrein. When I was four I was kidnapped along with my parents. I never was hurt, abused, sexually abused, in fact the kidnapper took care of me, treated me like his own. But there.. more..

Writing