Kissing Her Scars

Kissing Her Scars

A Story by Lilithen Darrein
"

I know, it's a childish thing. But I am writing a My Little Pony fan fiction. It isn't a sex thing, but it involves the after-math of Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash becoming a couple.

"
Pinkie Pie's Point of View.
I sat in the bathroom on the edge of the tub, taking deep breaths. I pulled the rusty razor out of its case, and took a deep breath again, as I sighed quietly and felt a tear drop onto my leg, now with my bright pink glittery leggings pulled up around my thighs. I took another deep breath and slid the razor gently across my leg. I looked away, feeling the pain, the pain I was so used to. More tears slid down my face, not because of the pain. I had done this so many times I didn't need to cry about it anymore. I cried because Rainbow Dash, my sweet girlfriend Rainbow Dash, didn't know. I had told her everything. Except this. I cried because I had smiled so much and made everypony else so happy, that I had forgot about myself. And I had fallen apart. I looked down, putting the razor on the edge of the tub next to me. The blood flowed from my leg, onto the shiny blue and pink tile. I smiled sadly as I remembered that was the only tile color Rainbow Dashie and I could get and be content with it. I wanted the bright Pink and she wanted the pale Blue. So we got both. I sighed, and then heard the door open, and my sweet girlfriend's voice. "Pinkie, are ya in here? I thought we could watch a movie or somethin'!" She asked, then stopping and gasping. "P-P-Pinkie? A-are you o-okay? What h-happened?" She asked, as she rushed down to me. Then she spotted the razor. "Pinkie...A-are you...hurting yourself? Pinkie, please...d-don't..." She gasped out, a single tear ran down her sweet face I loved so much. She grabbed the razor and threw it down, stomping on it until is was into pieces, then swept it up and threw it away. She proceeded to calmly and swiftly unlock the small medical chest we had, and started to clean my leg, wiping away the blood. She said nothing as she grabbed the bright pink gauze we had and started to bind my leg, and then tied it with a pink bow. She walked downstairs. I stood there not knowing what just happened. I heard ruffling of her leather jacket. Then a door close. I ran down the stairs. She was gone. And then something hit me.
She had left me. Forever. 
Now....I was completely. And utterly....

Alone.

© 2014 Lilithen Darrein


Author's Note

Lilithen Darrein
Rainbow Dash's Point of View next!!!
What do you think caused Pinkie to act like this?
Writing Contest for a back-story on how Pinkie Pie became suicidal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on December 28, 2014
Last Updated on December 28, 2014

Author

Lilithen Darrein
Lilithen Darrein

I live in the mountains, outskirts of Casper, Wyoming, WY



About
My name is Lilithen Darrein. When I was four I was kidnapped along with my parents. I never was hurt, abused, sexually abused, in fact the kidnapper took care of me, treated me like his own. But there.. more..

Writing