A Kidnapper's Baby Girl

A Kidnapper's Baby Girl

A Chapter by Lilithen Darrein
"

Being kidnapped yet treated like royalty had some strange perks

"
"Wake up, baby girl...Wake up my darling," Said a soft, comforting voice. "It is time to have your dinner." I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around. I was in a huge dining room, brightly lit and well cleaned. "Hello, My Baby Girl!" The man exclaimed. I was confused, trying to put all the puzzle pieces into place. Then everything came back into my mind. I started to panic. "W-where's Mummy and Daddy?!" I cried. "What have you done with them?!?!" The man shushed me again. I then realized he had my arms, legs and my waist strapped down. I tried to squirm free, but to no prevail. I started to cry. The man started to panic. "Shhhhh...it is okay, my baby. I am your Daddy...Don't you remember?" He said. "N-no..." I replied, as he wiped the tears from my face. The man clapped, and a group of well dressed men started to push out food on carts. Lots and lots of candy...all piled on the carts. Brightly colored taffies, Lollipops of all shapes, sizes and colors, Caramels, Cupcakes, Chocolate, Butterscotch Crumpets, you name it. But the main thing that really caught my eyes was the cake. Multiple layered, Pink frosting, Candles all over, the sweet careful flower designs all over it. It was obvious that this was the main feature of the feast of desserts. The man unlocked my arms, but kept my legs and waist strapped in. As the well-dressed men put down the food, they all shot me and each other pitied and sorry looks. As I ate, the man explained how years ago, I was kidnapped by the my Mother and Father and was forced to act like their child. After some time, I started to believe it. But it was my birthday when I was kidnapped, and he found me today, on my birthday. I listened and pitied this man deeply. What if he really had lost his daughter? What if he is in such sorrow, that he thinks I look like her, and thinks I am his daughter?  Maybe he really is my real Daddy! I sighed, and smiled. "N-now I remember, Daddy!" I lied. "I am all done, Daddy." I said. It seemed like such a shame to cut that beautiful cake. The man didn't question me, instead he released me and hugged me. "Oh, my baby girl. I knew you would remember." He whispered, and I swear I felt his tears down my back. He smiled and held my hand. "Baby Girl, I would like to show you something." He said quietly. "Okay, Daddy!" I said. As he led me up the winding staircase to the left of the dining hall, and opened up a door to the left. Inside was the largest room I had ever seen. "This is your room. I had moved it from the attic. Do you like it?" I gasped and ran into the room. "Oh, Daddy! It's beautiful! I love it!" I exclaimed. I ran to a closet, and opened it. I nearly fainted. Inside was the largest and most beautiful arrange of dresses I had ever seen in my tiny life. "Would you like to try a dress?" The man asked. "Can I Daddy?!" I asked. He nodded and helped me pick out one. A long pink dress, that grazed the ground and flowed when I walked. A beautiful necklace made of pink diamonds went around my neck. As "Daddy" took my long long hair out of my pony-tails and brushed it down around my shoulders,  I saw my self in the lighted mirror. I was beautiful...The man, who I had now accepted as my Father, startled me slightly by grabbing my hand. "Now, one last thing I would like to show you." He said. "Okay, Daddy!" I said. He led me down the stairs...Past many many rooms until we met a large wooden door, locked tightly. Daddy opened it, and led me down a pitch black staircase. He light a candle, and what I saw I didn't understand. My Father and Mother, crying, dirty, in rags of what used to be their beautiful expensive clothes, arms and legs shackled to the wall. They took one look at me, and my new Daddy smacked them both unconscious. 


© 2014 Lilithen Darrein


Author's Note

Lilithen Darrein
I apologize that this is late. Family Problems. Also, you may want some junk food after reading this. I like to put in details when it comes to food and such.
Also, I shall start to include peoples OC's in my next chapter, so if you would like to be included, Please email me.
[email protected]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on December 8, 2014
Last Updated on December 8, 2014


Author

Lilithen Darrein
Lilithen Darrein

I live in the mountains, outskirts of Casper, Wyoming, WY



About
My name is Lilithen Darrein. When I was four I was kidnapped along with my parents. I never was hurt, abused, sexually abused, in fact the kidnapper took care of me, treated me like his own. But there.. more..

Writing