Stand Up

Stand Up

A Story by Caleb
"

This is something I wrote after one of my friends told me about a bully that was picking on him.

"

High School is the beautiful hell of the world. We go through it and if you're lucky you will get through without bullies. They lie, they beat, and sometimes just call you names to tare you down. They don’t care who you are or what you are like as a person all they want is to hurt you to make themselves feel better. They have a heart but it is black, for they want to feel better about themselves so you are there outlet. I say fight back for they won’t know what to do. You become nice to them make them want to get to know you. Take those words they send at you and turn them into motivation prove them wrong show them that you can do whatever you want as long as you believe in your self. If they are the physical type well that's easy show them that you are not a pushover you may get hurt, but who cares if you show them your power they will back off a little bit. If you lose become stronger in your own way make friends that will support you show up with them and they will back off. Find others who are like you, or that want to help there are people like that out there you just have to look hard enough.

© 2015 Caleb


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on January 8, 2015
Last Updated on January 8, 2015

Author

Caleb
Caleb

Roberts, MT



About
I am new to this so please don't judge me to much. I am 17 and have been writing for only a few months. I hope to get better so please give me any pointers if you can. more..

Writing
Cursed Man Cursed Man

A Poem by Caleb