My life

My life

A Story by Caleb

Suicide something that creeps into the mind of people who feel like they have lost their will to live. Every day this happens and every day people become more and more numb to it. It takes people away from their family, or it tares them away from the world. I have lost people I love to heart diseases and to accidents. I also face the hatred of high school students and their so called joking. I always get this feeling that maybe today I will end it. This happens a lot especially after school, but I think not yet there is always more to life than just the people you see. You can’t give in to these people of hatred and scorn. My life after high school isn't going to be easy. I plan on traveling. I know this seems kind of well stupid, but it is what I want to do with the life that I have. I want to travel first around the whole United States, and then I will move on to other countries. Looking for that thing or that person who makes me feel like I have reached the end of my journey. That is when I will settle down and live the rest of my life. That is what I will do with the life I choose not to take. What will you do?

© 2015 Caleb


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on January 7, 2015
Last Updated on January 9, 2015
Tags: depression, suicide, choice, life

Author

Caleb
Caleb

Roberts, MT



About
I am new to this so please don't judge me to much. I am 17 and have been writing for only a few months. I hope to get better so please give me any pointers if you can. more..

Writing
Cursed Man Cursed Man

A Poem by Caleb