Chapter Two:The Lovely Bret

Chapter Two:The Lovely Bret

A Chapter by April
"

Let us meet Bret, a douchy jock who's got a secret

"
                       Inside a nice, two-story, blue house had a sixteen year old guy named Bret, after Bret The Hitman Heart, by his dad, his dad is a huge wrestling fan and named his only child his favorite superstar. Him and his dad live alone since the passing of his mother but after a few months his dad became a playa with the women in town, night after night, a new woman steps through that door and leaves the morning after all messed up, but as Bret like to call them ' ho's' . Bret hated them because they're not with his father to be together, just a one night stand. Bret, even though his image in school and in front of everyone else is a mean jerk to women, but really he respects them, even though he treats his girlfriend like total crap. Being a jerk for so long has actually turned him into one, so he forgot about respect and love and doesn't know how to express it anymore.

 

                         Ever since his dad got promoted to traveling salesman he has been home alone a lot lately, he was now in his bed, just lying there. His room was a jocks dream, a bed with  a very comfy mattress, a bench with weight lifts, a football poster and a sexy model poster, along with his own personal belongings, a stereo with cds next to it, on it, and hanging on it, and an alarm clock on his night stand, he looked at it and saw he would be late, ' why do I feel like I wanna go to school? I hate it' . He got up anyway, sat up, turned his body, and planted his feet to the floor, but then he put his elbows to his knees and rested his head in them. ' why am I like this?' He was thinking about Darren, yes Darren, he is his crush, obviously he was head over heels for him, he wants to hug him, hold him, kiss him, and, if he let him, make love to him. He had no idea what he was attracted to him about, was it his Eyes? Smarts? Interest? Love for poetry? Maybe all. Its too bad Bret is in the closet, and has a girlfriend, and is a total jerk to him. He couldn't tell anyone he was gay, not even his own father, even though he is very open to the lgbt community and supports them, he still couldn't bring up the courage to tell him.

 

                         He got sick and tired of think about it and got up, even though he wants Darren he still wants to hit him, he's a complicated guy, love hate he guesses. He stretches his arms high up and brings them back down, he was six foot one and very masculine with soft like short strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes, he doesn't want any compliments about his eyes so he puts in contacts with the ugliest shade of brown he could find. He goes into the bathroom, puts them in. He went back to his room and put on his clothing, wearing jeans, a Motley Crue shirt and Nike shoes with his football jacket, hes the captain of the football team, and left the house. He also purposely didn't brush his teeth, he doesn't like anyone he wants to hit going near him so that takes care.

 

                         At school he meets with his 'friends', he doesn't like them but acts like he does so , he sits down and chats with them. After a few minutes of chit-chatting he sees Darren, Bret thinks hes looking very cute today, but then he remembered he gave him his homework, Bret in his own way wanted to tell him about his feelings.

 

                     *FLASHBACK*

 

                         It was last period, Biology and Bret and Daren were working together on a experiment, or should it be just Darren. Bret was resting his head on the table until a ruler slammed on the table, shocking Bret he got up and saw, Mr. Wong, the teacher, with it "Do your work! Don't let him do all it!" he said with his thick accent and walked away. Bret looked over at Darren seeing he is already done and got up to clean off. Bret thought for a moment, got out the homework assignment that was passed out in the beginning of class, flipped it over and wrote a message down. Thinking for a moment and wrote

 

                        ' I have to get it out there Darren, I love you, I swear this isn't a joke or prank or anything of the sort. Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat, I know I'm a monster to you a school but, that's because we are in front of people, please get to know the real me. Please, I'm madly in love with you.'

 

                       Seeing Darren coming back he flipped the paper over and when Darren sat down the bell had rung and Bret smacked his paper on Darren's chest and said " Do it" and walked away. He was hoping he would read it.

 

                  *PRESENT*

 

                        After remembering that he got up, brought on his tough face, and charged at Darren. Seeing him walking a bit faster he sped up and caught him. Turning him around, face to face, noticing his eyes, thinking that they are beautiful behind those glasses and seeing his blonde ruts coming out. Still having his ugly face on he said " You little d********g. where is my homework?" and hoping that Darren had read that message.

 

                       "Oh, sure here." He searched his bag, got out the paper, and gave it to Bret. Bret swiped it out of his hand and Darren walked inside. Bret then looked at his paper and saw his answers. No, no he didn't see the message. Bret got so angry he punched the glass on the door not even flinching from the pain and blood. None of his so-called 'friends' came to him to see if he was alright, they just think he's always like that. He didn't want to see anyone so he just went to class, luckily it was gym so he can let out all of his anger.

  

                      It was eight twenty eight and Bret was playing basket ball, in the beginning of class a student noticed and the teacher told him to go to the nurse to patch it up. He was now pushing people and one kid got punch in the nose by 'accident' then an announcement came on. "

 

 

                        " Attention" the lady from the desk, Bret doesn't like her much, to rusty for his taste, " the principal wants ALL students in the auditorium and the faculty, EVERYONE, thank you" .

 

                       ' What? F**k!' then he went to the locker room changed and left for the auditorium.



© 2013 April


Author's Note

April
FORGOT TO MENTION HE ALSO LOVES DARRENS FRENCH ACCENT!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 26, 2013
Tags: secret, closet, jerk, jock


Author

April
April

RI



About
I'm a young girl who has a lot of free time so I decided to write during that time. I enjoy writing a lot and have many ideas that I would love to share. My personality is odd, I like so many differen.. more..

Writing
"I hate cats" "I hate cats"

A Book by April