Web journal of Coyote Emerald - July 1, 2024

Web journal of Coyote Emerald - July 1, 2024

A Story by Coyote Emerald

Howdy! Puking rainbows upon you again! So I wanna continue telling the heart particles of my life. So, three weeks ago, I get a message on Tiktok from a girl admitting she had a massive crush on me. I flap the pegasus wings because she does seems to know how to keep a conversation going.. We talk on another app and she shows me a couple photos of herself. I at first thought maybe she was of India/Hindu descent. It turned me on really bad that I was glued to the throne of guilt. I had to search on YouTube "Hindu Women farting" and I yanked my yanky doodle noodle to a video. I hate to admit it but I think women from India are... sexy. Although, Iater found out that this girl I was talking to did not come from India at all. She just looked like it with that dark skin and slightly big nose. Her last name is Martinez. She's Mexican! BUUUT yeah, either way, I feel like I did not share that many spiritual organs with her. I know nothing about Fortnite and blow jobs are repulsive but that's what she kept hyperlasering. Mean while a girl named Jolie gets jealous when I make a video about how I have a new gf. It was a TNT crate moment because I feel like Jolie is more of my humanoid key than the Fortnite girl. I have more in common with Jolie, she did fan art for me, she puked a lot of rainbows upon me during the livestream and I just know her longer. Sooo I dated the blowjob Fortnite girl for 3 hours until I just friend zoned her in a Godly throne. I was going to hook her with an incel named Black Pilled Joker AKA Isaac but she blocked me after puking lava at me. I only dated blowjob Fortnite girl because she was a leach who I couldnt pull off. Borderline stalker and I didn't like how sexual she was. I know I jerked off to a video of two Hindu women doing a fart challenge on YouTube because of her but the power of the succubus pulled me in.. Please remove my penis. I felt like Jolie actually cared about me and she has the atmosphere of a bittersweet fairy using a falling autumn leaf as a bed. Remember, Jolie was the one who admitted she a had crush on me before I did. She's cute, beautiful, loving, intelligent, unique, and NOT modern or sexual. She likes Stanley Kubrick films for crying out loud. I wanna become rainbow lasers with her as dinosaurs disguise themselves as dragons. But now it's like there have been some spiritual battles between us that seemingly came out of nowhere. Like her blocking me at one point even if she did came back, her mother threatening to call the police on me, and how she's now giving me simplistic replies as opposed to putting spiritual meat into paragraphs. I also got that skull pill that she has the flu and trapped in the Hellish pits over her current life. Sooo, maybe that's why she's been behaving the way she's been lately.. I mean, does having the flu make you not wanna put effort into replies? I did pray to God that she poops out all of her evil spirits. Does she still have a crush on me? I should probably ask her.. If it's not the flu then Ill probably go back to my quest to finding Claire.. To go through the jellyfish field with you, Claire is the only girl who hasn't done anything demonic, so far... She's literally the only girl who's still gliding in Heaven. Is that wrong for me to say?
A few lasers have been going off outside of that though.. A major cadet or fan girl sent me a photo of her wearing a cape with my leprechaun face on it. That was a firework jack in the box for sure... She's another girl who has a crush on me. Her name is Willow and uh... Idk how to handle all these girls who apparently feel a magnetic energy with me. Never knew I'd become a TikTok heart throb.
I also had lunch with my PLATONIC friend Emma yesterday.. I gave her a case from India with my dog's hair in it. And I urinated into an IBC glass bottle and smashed it against Festival Foods for Tommy's birthday. I'll be uploading that video for today because he has done a lot for me during his DJ live streams. It's only 6:30 AM, so who knows what the horizon has for us..

© 2024 Coyote Emerald


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 1, 2024
Last Updated on July 2, 2024
Tags: Journal, diary, Ohio, romance, real

Author

Coyote Emerald
Coyote Emerald

New Boston, OH



About
I'm a Tiktoker who likes to give birth to God's rainbows more..

Writing