Web journal of Coyote Emerald - June 29, 2024

Web journal of Coyote Emerald - June 29, 2024

A Story by Coyote Emerald
"

Lift off!

"
Howdy! Puking rainbows upon you. My name is Cody or as my cadets on TikTok know me, Coyote Emerald. I love dog poop, the 1980s and 90s, and mystical energy. Have you ever really wanted to escape the small town that you're stapled to? Me too! You must be my voodoo doll. Scioto County is a landfill of white trash demons that deserve to drown in the urine of the Loch Ness Monster. It's just a trash, boring, negative energy biosphere where I have nothing to do or look forward to. This area hates autistic people and they should just admit it. Hopefully I will throw dog feces at a rapist in a different area to give me keys to a new and better town.
I am a very romantic leprechaun. I could give you a whole history lesson of my strange love life. Alessanndra Zavala aka Sandra might not have been my first girlfriend but she was the first one to live with me.. And when shoved that rocket up her butt and left to go live in the Columbus suburbs. It impaled me.. I'm mostly over it now but back in January of 2023, I would have dreams and nightmares about her that would make my face rain until I would wake up covered in tears.. Yes, I cry in my sleep. Not that Sandra or anyone else cares. I still just wanted to be her FRIEND but no, she wants to be trivial brat. There's obviously much more spiritual meat to it than that but I do have a lot to puke out.. My parents and the trolls are the major reasons why she stopped associating with me.
April 2023 is a spiritual mistake that's still echoing till this day. Because that's when I fell in love with Tabaitha Workman AKA Tabby. So many clocks and heart particles thrown into a dumpster over that confused moron. 11 months hyperlasering and she knew I felt a magnetic energy with her and she starts dating some Mexican vampire who thinks he's gangstaaa named Fooly Nation. Quite possibly the most stupid name I've heard. I friendzoned so many fairies to try to be with Tabby and she just hawked a spiritual loogie in my face. I seriously think I dislike Tabby more than Sandra because she could have made it a crystal gem that she wasn't interested in me like that and I could have been dating Claire Juliet instead. By the time me and Claire started talking and she revealed that she had a crush on me. I really thought Tabby was going to be my gf and the fact that Claire lives all the way in Montana and I live in Ohio.. Yeah, that distance is a Leviathan... What made Claire a platinum statue compared to other girls who were flirting with me is that she was a time traveling fairy. She was into 1980s and 1990s culture. Especially the band Duran Duran. She had a crush on Nick Rhodes. She was able to hold a f*****g conversation. I'm sorry but most girls who apparently have a crush on me on TikTok, don't know how to keep it going.. Claire was also never sexual with me. She wasn't a succubus with teeth around the vagina. Any time ANYONE is sexual with me, I'm grossed out. But she unfortunately, deactivated her account by the time I was done with Tabbys horse s**t. I'll talk more about my love life in another entry.. It is a lot..
Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be having lunch with my PLATONIC FRIEND Emma at Bob Evans in New Boston..

© 2024 Coyote Emerald


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on June 30, 2024
Last Updated on June 30, 2024
Tags: Diary, journal, Ohio, Romance, Real

Author

Coyote Emerald
Coyote Emerald

New Boston, OH



About
I'm a Tiktoker who likes to give birth to God's rainbows more..

Writing