the hole story of my life

the hole story of my life

A Story by Cora Jenness-Symes

Story about my life

When I was born dead and blue  and it scared my mom that I was not crying. It took the doctors a while to get me breathing. When it was time for me to go home my dad was there for a while and then left.  Then I was alone with my mom and sister. If I had a dad to talk to about something, boys I would have to talk to my mom about it she was like a mom and dad. And when I was little I was hospitalized and I had double ear infections. I had  a hard time learning and memory problems and I still do. My mom told me that before I could talk  I went tit-tit. And I have a hard time making friends and i still do. I wished last christmas that my mom would stop smoking and have a stable job to get me back. I wished that my family got along but life's not like that.


I know my dad is out there trying to see me but it doesn't seem like it. I would like to get to know him my father Robert Scolley its hard to be in life knowing that your dad is out there wondering how your life is and what life could have been like to be a part of my life and I am wondering  what its like to have a dad. and I wondering if he'd still love me the same.

sad that life is like this:(

© 2016 Cora Jenness-Symes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on June 3, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2016