Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

The beginning

"

Between two worlds life hovers like a star,

Twixt night and morn,

Upon the horizon's verge.

Moonlight of sins a lady gorges the darkness. Celestial white, drowned in misery she mistreats the heavens gods of the all mighty.

Punishment for her sins she is said to be cursed with no love and no family. But the celestial witch has a family sadly only to watch them ash into the ground.

She will lose all, but will have to bear to see her children reborn and dying over for many centuries.

In the twixt night world her children are not at all mortal but they will be the V fantasy family only to rejoice the curse to save both tragic worlds.



© 2016 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
I hope you enjoy my prologue it's kinda like a poem you can say<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I admit that I had to read it twice, and turn off the music playing in the background lol. It's not that I didn't understand it, just that it is written in such a way it needed my full attention. Novel use of the words verge and ash required that I really think about what those words mean, and then what they mean in the context of the poem. I don't know the nature of the rest of the story or how this poem fits into it but the prologue reads like ancient poetry, Sappho or Beaowulf. Very old, where only fragments of it have survived and scholars guess at the missing bits, maybe translated from a dead language. I don't know if that description makes sense. I don't write poetry or for that matter read much of it, so I can't give a better crtique, sorry. It does its job though because I want to know the story behind that poem.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pink Pastel

8 Years Ago

Okay don't worry in time you will understand why if you keep in tune to the story^-^
Makes perfect sense to me... Perhaps Barbara just lacks imagination. Good start.
Wolf ,'', ^@@^ ,'',

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

8 Years Ago

Hey thanks wolf♡♡♡
Even poetry must make sense. This needs severe editing. In any case, it is always better to start a story with action. Good luck.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2016
Last Updated on July 9, 2016
Tags: love, action, fighting, powers, fantasy


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel