freestyle #1

freestyle #1

A by Connecta
"

lyrics, underground hiphop

"

Look in the city go down beat street here the rhymes they speak and the snare in the air they give me to complete this message i talk about in essence im all-around im the wind you cant see me but you feel me nonetheless in competitions im alwayz one away from the best make an EP collection songs spoken vocally unless you a homie dont pretend you know me a riddle like the villin in batman im a hero not a killer or badman zero is the number of times thas happened you need to be askin questions most important to your bein experience are glasses differant views to be seein the city's fallen apart crumbling broken like a torn heart stop the blame game excuses are useless the point is no wat your views is you cant miss police abuses broken homes hearts and bruses uzi's sold by the bulk they blame welfare but in reality its yo fault you ignore the salt in the wound the clock strikes its noon im still in one room a cell outta hell before the nightstick goes boom out cold im now told the judge will see me but im still bleedin in my head im MCing knowing this cycle will continue to be repeatin..

 

Rhymes and Times of the 4th World

© 2009 Connecta


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thats great, I really like it

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 23, 2009