Blowcap Senorita

Blowcap Senorita

A Story by ComaGirlCagney

Blowcap Senorita

Screaming rebel, roaring into Jerusalem on the back of a rusted old hog with a helmet like Captain America's, he screams to the skies, " F**k you, universe, I'm my own man now." Twisting through the streets, he is a madman poet rolling through the vast expanse of time like a demon straight out of hell and not planning on going back anytime soon. Lips curled into a possessed snarl he screams at passerby, screams of passion and pain all rolled into a single word with no definition. Not a care in the world rests on his mind. No essays and no papers, no loves and no plans, he is just himself and happy with it. Wheels crunching wildly on the pavement and his hair bobbing wildly in the breeze, he smells the future somewhere around the nearest bend waiting for him to seize it and thrust it upon the bed in a wild show of passion rivaled only by Casanova.  Lips seized in an ecstasy of passion upon the sun, he can't remove himself from the situation but he knows it's right and true to love her like no other before her. His arm bulges trying to control the turn of the bike as it skids on the gravel, losing control, he hits the ground in a violent burst of energy. Laying there, staring at the sky, he senses a palpable, pounding existence pushing down upon him, embracing him in its welcoming arms, urging him forward towards the Nile of the dreams which have haunted him with their utter simplicity during the dark nights when sleep eludes him like a thief.  Somewhere, running through the floodlit streets, his blowcap senorita searches for him.

© 2008 ComaGirlCagney


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on February 12, 2008