Mohammed Al-Fayed allegations - a payday being sought as opposed to justice!

Mohammed Al-Fayed allegations - a payday being sought as opposed to justice!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory.

"
By Stanley Collymore

Relatively soon it'll be a criminal
offence to ask an adult female
you don't specifically know
but take a fancy to out for a drink without
being prosecuted for actual sexual abuse!
Personally, I honestly, really have a lot of
trouble logically with all these historical
cases of sexual abuse, or obviously rape
because there's discernibly always zero
evidence to substantially support them.
Therefore, truly, my very first question
always is why didn't the alleged victim
simply come forward at the time these
incidents did essentially, happen? And
my second question quite consistently
is this: do you have, a personal motive
specifically for coming forward, now?
Money, personal revenge, or basically
very unquestionably, something else?

For as the sun very impeccably and
irrefutably rises in the East, such
women are always invariably
definitely going to claim that they were
sexually assaulted, or actually raped if
there's really money to be made, from
these damningly, but unsubstantiated
accusations that can't be indisputably
proven; and how aptly coincidentally
and rather ironically also, we always
see when one woman literally comes
forward she is quite instantaneously
rapidly followed by a surfeit of them
doing the same thing spontaneously!

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
19 September 2024.


Author's Remarks:
What intelligently is the point of all of this? Mr. Mohammed Al-Fayed has passed away and ostensibly he can't be brought back to face charges, dubiously real or discernibly concocted! The time to have come forward was when he was alive and could not only face charges but similarly also, essentially defend himself in a court of law.

And to all of you brainwashed and similarly braindead morons who quite spontaneously  and vitriolically as you're MSM distinctively directed to, vilely state that Mr. Mohammed Al-Fayed is/was guilty, let me quite candidly remind you that even the judges evidently in the Weinstein case - and he's distinctly very much alive - didn't believe over half of those women who when cross-examined basically couldn't provide a shred of evidence to truly support their essentially acquisitively and as well essentially monetary contentions.

Flying in a private jet and flirting obviously with a billionaire who distinctly owns it, is clearly exciting to lots of utterly feckless as well as ordinary women impressed by the obvious trappings of ostentatious wealth, both at the time of its happening as clearly also when it's over, until they monetarily in their excessive and compulsive greed quite obviously for their own sick reasons decide to play the victim and do a money grab!

I know and would logically and intelligently imagine why similarly rational and equally intelligent persons would think the same as me for Mr. Mohammed Al-Fayed being now and so ruthlessly being targeted with these discernibly uncorroborated and supposedly quite banal, specious allegations again him. And, moreover, at a time and specifically so now that he's evidently dead! For ostensibly quite apart from an over-hopefully expected financial pay out to these distinctly spurious accusers, what is there really to be gained?

I've asked that question, fully cognizant in my doing so that Mr. Al-Fayed was clearly a most virulent critic of the British monarchy and its attendant hierarchical elites and as well the Establishment generally, evidently all of whom are currently going through a series of quite embarrassing faux pas, and deliberately, callously and lyingly spreading muck, that doesn't exist except in their own sick, evil and conspiratorial minds might be a good way in conjunction with their clearly likeminded and very aptly sycophants in the MSM to undoubtedly deflect from their own genuine paedophile assignations!

Rest therefore in eternal peace Mr Al-Fayed with your beloved son Dodi!

© 2024 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per my previous works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on September 20, 2024
Last Updated on September 20, 2024
Tags: Strength. Courage.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing