Oh to be so delusional and quite unawares not realizing it!

Oh to be so delusional and quite unawares not realizing it!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory.

"
By Stanley Collymore

What Commonwealth truly that
colonialist idiots in Australia,
New Zealand and Canada
are pontificating about that supposedly
doesn't want anything whatever, to do
with Harry and Meghan, as these vile,
racists, distinctly in obviously serious
denial of their actually odious racism
and the evidently pliable, sycophants
which they quite unquestionably are
launch into their customary bouts of
ludicrous exaggeration and basically
quite frequently, and inexhaustively
too subjectively give themselves full
credence to what they're irrefutably
undoubtedly; especially, and lyingly
exaggeratedly saying, obviously not
simply to cover just Britain but also
and patently ridiculously the whole
Commonwealth and, discernibly as
well, quite absolutely too the entire
world whenever these distinctively
aptly brain-washed and braindead
morons appropriately conditioned
like Pavlov's dogs, but in their own
situation to actually turn on Harry
and Meghan and likewise wanting
to support their spurious and very
illogical assertions simply literally
and always, vilely unquestionably
without fail do readily employ the
hyperbolic pronouns of: "We, Our
and Us", to distinctly, substantiate
the disdains they're proselytizing!

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
15 September 2024.



Author's Remarks:
In actual reality the Commonwealth, which British Empire Loyalists quite asininely like to regard as the British Empire Mark 2, is in reality endeavouring to actually disassociate itself from the British monarchy and actually Liz Windsor was clearly meant to be its last hereditary head; but she rather successfully pleaded for Charles to be its Head when he obviously became king, and why evidently quite hypocritically she publicly showed no antipathy to Harry marrying Meghan, as it would clearly have been the case if the now defunct British Empire was still undeniably in existence.

Couldn't very well tell the Commonwealth, principally consisting of billions of clearly non-white citizens that she didn't want to have a presumed N****r marrying into her Master Race all white Caucasian discernibly inbred family, yet actually want and equally expect to have her son as their actual Head, as she herself was from the Empire days. So Harry was reluctantly allowed to marry the woman he loves, but with Charles obviously confirmed as the next Commonwealth Head, the Palace, its racists - all the staff in all of the Windsor’s' households are distinctively, exclusively white because essentially when the discernibly UK Race Discrimination Act was being drafted in 1968, Liz Windsor very personally demanded, and got her wish, that she, her entire extended family and clearly all of their hired staff MUST be exempted from it; and the then evidently sycophantic government went along with Liz Windsor's demands. So while everyone in the UK is theoretically as well as legally subject in a court of law to the terms of the British Race Relations Act if they flout it, no one in the Windsor monarchical family or their staff members and flunkies are subjected to it. And essentially that same exemption is still actually quite obviously very rigidly in place in 2024! Don't just take my word for it; simply go and do your own research, as it's distinctively evidently obviously there in the official papers.

However, once Charles was well confirmed as the next Head of the Commonwealth then Meghan and Harry's marriage, never really actually wanted by the Windsors, and most ironically so Kate Middleton: the obsessively blatant social climbing, very rabidly stalking social climbing, workshy gold digger, who in spite of her sharing the same racist views as William would never have married him, if her evidently dim-witted husband was just a postman, could be assiduously worked on to clearly destroy it, so that there would be no longer a perceived N****r in this utterly vile dysfunctional (my words) feudal very evilly mind-set family. Quite adept actually for this feudalistic Britain and its very odious surfeit of fervently sycophantic serfs! So, what is in fact being done to Harry and Meghan was in essence all quite literally pre-planned by the principal Windsors and their bought and as well paid for MSM, through your taxes! All those of you, that is, that pay any! And why it is there's this obsession being constantly promoted by the Palace, MSM hacks and as well the surfeit of sycophantic haters that Harry and Meghan will divorce. All wishful and contrived thinking as Harry and his wife Meghan's marriage is as healthy as it could possibly get! While in marked contrast it's the marriage of William and the conniving callously gold digger and obsessive stalker and rabid social climber Kate Middleton's marriage that is the sham; for privately and emotionally it's over! Hence all the contrived crap by the Palace to their paid MSM stooges and hacks to convince you sycophants that William and Kate's marriage is permanently in a healthy and distinctly an inviolable state of affairs. It's not! And is obviously evidently over barring the publicly declared divorce. A classic case of being careful about what you hatefully wish for others! As it usually comes back to viciously bite your own a*s!

Charles, however, will undoubtedly be the very last monarchical head distinctly of the Commonwealth. And hardly surprising! As I will obviously ask, didn't you see the evident fools William and Kate made of themselves in Jamaica? And the Caribbean states as well as the African ones, know that both William and Kate fully subscribe to the rather odious concept of white supremacy and evidently in such a fashion that theirs rather discernibly make that literally of Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and the KKK truly look pretty innocuous!  

In conclusion the Commonwealth is actually a distinctly voluntary association of nations and not owned by Britain, so to all you really purblind morons don't obviously talk about it as though it was effectively owned and as well literally controlled by Britain; as it isn't! Thus when you utter your crap and stupidly want to reinforce it, stop using it, as you in effect have no more knowledge of what the people in Barbados, Zimbabwe, Guyana; in South Africa, India, Sri Lanka, the Maldives let alone Cuba, Venezuela, China or even in Britain itself, when you ludicrously employ the terminology "the entire world" actually think and personally don't have any actual way of individually knowing. So simply stop being pathetically hyperbolic in your odious exclamations and literally F**K OFF!

© 2024 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per my previous works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on September 16, 2024
Last Updated on September 16, 2024
Tags: Hate, Greed. Self-entitlement.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing