Am I missing something or what? I thought not! Lol!

Am I missing something or what? I thought not! Lol!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory.

"
By Stanley Collymore

Incredulously, all you fatuously
gullible, lowlife, discernibly
intellectually,  distinctly
irrefutably challenged, and easily readily
manipulated, delusional empire loyalist
scum deeply ensconced in your feudal,
evidently avidly monarchically fawning
situations, all obviously really puerilely
declare that you want Harry, and quite
undoubtedly so Meghan, to disappear.
And yet, if they actually did, as clearly
every person with a functioning brain
who knows how to use it, is very well
aware; the British media and, equally
likewise, very specifically too outlets
like the Daily Mail, basically wouldn't
effectively have their twenty articles
minimum per week to actually write
about, and consequently scum truly
like you similarly wouldn't have your
twenty opportunities also to simply
hurl your racist taunts, about them!
So don't worry folks for your media
actually want to make money; very
crucially from your unquestionably
obsessive vitriol and similarly also
quite noxious bile against Meghan
and Harry! So while they make out
rather unconvincingly, that they all
want it to cease in a jiffy, they very
laughingly at you, don't mean it, or
want that to simply happen really!

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
18 August 2024.



Author's Remarks:
I purposely, cynically posed that question, in the title of my poem because I was amusingly intrigued by the obvious surfeit of discernibly, odious Karen slappers, evidently eye watering in complete mirth, unquestionably sickeningly promiscuous tarts and the quite accumulative numbers of adulterous w****s that obviously, evidently routinely permeate what ludicrously passes for a British media, but distinctively so stretches down from their avidly worshipped, monarchical family across the entirety of the UK.

How dare Harry and Meghan be different from themselves and live a life that's undoubtedly and independently their own? At least unlike William and Kate they're not pretending to be in love with each other, as pretence isn't ever needed when the real thing exists, a marked contrast from William and Kate it's over, very Kaput but the pretence continues and the very bogus cancer/not cancer scenario Carrie's on with this workshy, graspingly acquisitive and unduly mercenary, overtly stalking, evidently social climbing b***h!  

And why did your marriage fail Sarah Vine - as if intelligent and well researched folk like me don't actually know. And why as well, did the Daily Mail plead with its readers not to burden you with questions relative to that discernibly failed marriage, yet you basically have the gall to criticize a marriage - Harry and Meghan's- that is actually working? Jealousy combined with innate racism; holocaust production that is masquerading and proselytising herself as a bona fide English woman that discernibly you are not. And how about enlightening your fans about why you literally bolted from Italy back to the UK, after your family had undoubtedly re-migrated there. There are so many odious and toxic skeletons in your personal life Sarah that it makes a graveyard look distinctively healthy and sanitary.

Then there are the beer bellied and distinctly pathetically toxic, verbose scum, fathering children they didn't sure, but don't know that, as the odious slappers they're with, evidently rarely married to, but even so these quite often azoospermia jerks, who love nothing better than living in the past, assuming very exaggerated pseudonyms in their Daily Mail and other profiles because the past that's left them, is all they have.

No intelligent person living in the 21st Century give a toss about your titles or your ludicrous monarchical cult; but you do, as you and your sort have nothing else to look forward to and are as relevant as a bygone age outdoor toilet. So pathetic that in every story of what kind and relevant to Meghan and Harry or not you still have to shoehorn them in. How very pathetic! While making the exact same puerile comments.

Loads of people don't like other people but in actuality they don't spend their time evidently obsessing about people they don't know, have never met and are unlikely ever to do so, then quite asininely go one consistently using the plural pronouns like "we" to mask their own stupidity. You don't speak for all of Britain far less so the billions of other people outside of it; so spew your vile bile but stop pretending you speak for all mankind where Harry and Meghan are concerned! Lol! Ignorant c***s!

© 2024 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per my previous works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on August 19, 2024
Last Updated on August 19, 2024
Tags: Hate, stupidity.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing