Simply, malevolent and egregiously murderous Western hypocrisy of the worst sort, but so normal!

Simply, malevolent and egregiously murderous Western hypocrisy of the worst sort, but so normal!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory.

"
By Stanley Collymore  
 
It's not Britain's war but the  
Nazi element of Ukraine  
nonetheless evidently  
squanders our money that the UK's  
government, and distinctly civilian  
administration conjoined basically  
evidently, actually jointly throw at  
them with essentially no real idea  
or seemingly, any natural interest  
about what literally happens to it.  
Moreover, Britain has irrefutably  
eagerly and distinctively actually  
complicitly quite unquestionably  
taken in, undoubtedly numerous  
discernibly, specifically so-called  
Ukrainian refugees that then get  
everything they wish for, totally  
free, under this evidently bogus  
banner of refugees; yet manage  
very easily and so conveniently,  
as it happens, to effectively pop  
back home rather conveniently  
for regular holidays essentially  
untroubled and very leisurely!  
 
A state of affairs that actually  
truly beggars belief! Frankly,  
Britain has done more, than  
enough for these odious, World War  
II Waffen SS descendants and really  
simply needs to first of all basically  
crucially sort out our own country  
essentially as a matter of priority!  
However, egged on by corrupt UK  
governments: Tory and currently  
also Labour; literally likeminded  
and mercenary avaricious MSM;  
formerly in control government  
war criminals, free now to walk  
our streets unimpeded, and too,  
evidently, discernibly, regularly  
and self-servingly dictated to of  
course by Britain's own puppet  
master the USA and irrefutably  
also the latter's clearly military  
industrial complex, and simply  
commanding overlords clearly  
with the last say! Undoubtedly,  
in such circumstances actually  
meaning, that unquestionably  
Keir Starmer will likewise too,  
very expectedly kiss the a*s of  
the USA's, own Nazi Ukrainian  
stooge and effectively his own  
Zionist Yid and very ironically  
Nazi political brother and vile  
swindler Volodymyr Zelensky.  
 
(C) Stanley V. Collymore  
19 July 2024.  
  
 
 
Author's Remarks:  
Has any donor country asked Zelensky for an inventory, of where the billions of multi currencies given to his faction in Ukraine - which have been deployed obviously in bank accounts evidently in neutral tax havens - that will effectively be quite difficult to audit? Just asking?  
 
Mindbogglingly insulting just as it also is discernibly hypocritical and actually dishonest, the USA under Obama along with the EU obviously organized a coup in the Ukraine in 2014, which distinctly unquestionably overthrew a genuinely democratically elected government and in its place quite immediately installed this very discernibly USA stooge that in conjunction with his murderous coterie of obviously quite odious Nazis control a part, though, thankfully, not all of the Ukraine! Hence the western: USA and the EU's, orchestrated war and actually self-serving vile political and economic involvement in the Ukraine!  
 
What is prevalent also in any genuine intellectual and rational observation of what's happening, is that in 1962 with the Cuban Missile Crisis the USA got up on its f*****g high horse and as a very direct consequence almost brought the world to a nuclear war because Russia had missiles in Cuba, which at it's very nearest point is 90 miles from the USA and bearing in mind that Cuba is quite irrefutably so an Island that obviously evidently has no land border with any country, and actually specifically so the USA. But yet the USA claimed that those Russian missiles inside Cuba were truly a rather dangerous threat physically to itself and obviously as well, undeniably its own sovereignty.  
 
Russia essentially, chose of its own will to obviously remove those said missiles from Cuba and consequently therefore a very likely nuclear war was definitely averted. Yet the hypocrisy of the United States of America, coupled with its own unquestionably clearly f*****g sense of arrogant superiority are so deeply, and as well apparent to anyone that simply has a functioning brain, that the c***s that effectively run that country, quite clearly like the puerile schoolboy bully that they undoubtedly are can't or very literally won't see that Russia, basically having discernibly backed down in the Cuban missile Crisis wasn't undeniably with the collapse obviously of the USSR going to obviously stand by and watch the very same USA effectively plant its own nuclear in Ukraine which literally quite simply dissimilar from Cuba and the USA, does have a land border with Russia!    
 
A state of affairs on the part of the bully USA, that's equivalent to someone vilely telling you that you effectively basically can't and actually mustn't walk through their neighbourhood but they and their friends can barge into your house or in effect camp directly outside your front door with impunity. The USA in human terms is an ingrained psychopath with a personality complex not dissimilar in all respects from the serial British baby murderers Lucy Letby; and clearly just like Lucy Letby has its excuses for what it does. Those very pathetic sycophantic excusers are called NATO! And actually just the very minimum of research will readily show that for most of its distinct existence the USA has been at war with someone. So it essentially doesn't need a MENSA IQ to work out who the bully and common denominator is! Clearly, in human terms, the USA is an inured psychopath distinctly in possession of nuclear weapons!  
 
And as for deranged clowns evidently like Zelenski how pathetic he actually is. Literally going around everywhere in those fake military fatigues giving to c***s like himself the appearance of a very brave and courageous man, while to even a half-way it's patently obvious that he's irregularly inside Ukraine, in essence not that dissimilar from those Ukrainian so-called refuges in Britain and clearly in Zalenski’s case certainly not on the frontline of this concocted and highly profitable evidently money laundering war. Quite publicly Donald Trump has said that if he becomes USA President again he'll very instantly pull the plug on the billions of dollars going from the USA to this Nazi faction in the Ukraine, any coincidence between that and the attempted assassination then of Donald Trump?  
 
This barrage of disgust is not from some sick, delusional geek who is unremittingly and evidently obsessively anti-American, whatever that means. Rather, it’s a no holds barred and likewise, a clearly unapologetic frontal assault on self-evident political arrogance and delusional self-entitlement that are so very pervasive across all spectra of USA politics; and, furthermore, rather far removed from the ethical concepts that actually gave rise with quite significant assistance from my ancestral homeland of Barbados. Don’t just take my word for that, and instead go and do your own in-depth research which will also educate you that even the USA Constitution is distinctly based on the Barbados Treaty of Oistins in 1652, when we Bajans literally told Britain and specifically Oliver Cromwell what they could effective and disdainfully do with themselves.  
 
Proud and mentally liberated, we Bajans as the Father of our Nation, and a close mentor and friend of mine, the late Errol Walton Barrow : a World War “ Royal Air Force veteran, quite unapologetically stated in his United Nations speech on the accession of Barbados becoming a member of that organization, and I paraphrase, that we Bajans will always endeavour to be friends with everyone whenever and wherever possible but will characteristically never ever under any circumstance become a vassal of anyone.  
 
So, personally, as someone whose ancestral homeland has always had close links with what was previously the colonial states of North America , then subsequently the entity that became the United States of America, and where additionally I very personally have close biological relatives, including a sibling and her own USA born family who are naturally born USA citizens; let it be openly, frankly and discernibly well known that my anger against the USA is based exclusively on the undeniably identical same premise of quite unequivocally telling off a close relative or friend to stop being  the repulsively and annoyingly disgusting a*****e that they undoubtedly are, and to consequently literally grow up. And from my perspective the USA does urgently need to do so, and politically stop being like the f*****g British monarchical family that still exists, and which in 1776 with considerable Barbadian assistance it was very expectedly meant to dispense with!  
 
Finally, bullies can dominate for even an indeterminate period of time but ultimately their reign of terror will end, either voluntarily or compulsorily; that’s an inevitable fact of life! For as the Good Book says: Only the meek shall inherit the Earth!

© 2024 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per my previous works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on July 19, 2024
Last Updated on July 19, 2024
Tags: Evil.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing