Convenient memories and delusional expectations!

Convenient memories and delusional expectations!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory.

"
By Stanley Collymore
   
So you've finally got around and    
quite reluctantly so, Daily Mail,    
to randomly revealing, when    
France was actually last ruled by the far  
right, who you crucially very discernibly    
in 2024 and literally unquestionably it's,  
quite plain to see actually have a great    
deal of empathy, clearly distinctly with!    
However, you evidently still don't really    
mention who was obviously in charge    
of the occupying force that irrefutably    
quite thoroughly, did take over France    
both effectively, and welcomingly too;    
namely, Germany's Third Reich Nazis,    
that the Daily Mail very publicly, from    
the former's literal acquisition of real    
power in Germany, during the 1930s;    
simply undeniably did unhesitatingly    
as well as fervently and assiduously,    
support Germany's holocaust Nazis.    
   
(C) Stanley V. Collymore    
8 July 2024.  
  
   
   
Author's Remarks:    
Quite undoubtedly, and throughout the so-called Western World specifically, there are clearly considerable numbers of people: some of them on account of their own puerile volition, others simply because of a clear lack on their part of any genuine semblance of meaningful intelligence and something that is also very alien to them, and who discernibly consequently as such are easy fodder to be earnestly brainwashed by simply self-servingly, egregious organisations; while additionally, there are yet others, because of the utterly useless nature of their own pathetic lives are undeniably quite evidently more than happy to very literally jump on any bandwagon, which readily affords them even the minutest of opportunities to very obviously, even if only transiently, evidently escape the categorical inanity of their own rather meaningless lives.    
   
A state of affairs where unquestionably mendacious rags like the Daily Mail are all exceedingly keen to so self-servingly welcome them; encourage them also in the rank stupidity while rather wantonly and delightedly, callously exploit these purblind idiots most unscrupulously as well as essentially ongoingly, for these right-wing media evidently own political reactive and mercenary advantages.      
      
A state of affairs actually callously and calculatedly compounded by the highly insensitive and equally uncaring stance on the part of the Daily Mail that simply without altering its political agenda one jot from what it actually was during the 1930s and 40s when it wholeheartedly endorsed and literally likewise actively supported and vigorously encouraged full-blooded commitment to the clearly wholesale activities of the Third Reich, including its unequivocal and barbaric extermination of those ruthlessly, very callously and most brazenly, generally subjectively deemed to be undeniably "Die Untermenschen", amongst whom, but evidently not exclusively so by any clearly discernibly logical means, were Europe's Yiddish population. That very oft repeated and reported in distinctly the most heart-rending of victimhood manners, while simultaneously rather selfishly, and purposely disparagingly failing to recognize let alone mention the very similarly equal extermination of numerous more millions, of simply such actually unfortunate victims like for example the Gypsies and also the routinely, very derogatorily referred to consistently as the Rhineland N*****s who were themselves quite irrefutably simply legitimate French citizens very characteristically of mixed Black and white Caucasian origin!    
   
A very evidently infernal detestation of these two specific groups and likewise others that when an obviously post-war defeated Germany was quite effectually rather obligatorily compelled to actually essentially, pay requisite compensation to its holocaust victims; quite complicit obviously, in this distinctly, barbarously engaged in secret agreement between the German government and the prime Western Allies of obviously, the  United States of America, Britain, a discernibly likewise post Vichy and pro-Nazi France tagging along, and with the USSR, quite clearly with Russia that played such an evidently, actually significant role in the Allies World War 2 victory, disgustingly and thoroughly ignored in this odiously deceitful and utterly abysmal decision making process, Germany immediately then, as it still rather actively continues to do to this very day under its created and implemented, Wiedergutmachung Compensation scheme has to-date, in effect, really forked out literally billions in hard currency, but rather specifically only ostensibly to Yiddish survivors of its Word War 2 death and concentration camps, in tandem with those who claim to this actual day, 80 plus years on, that they are, without any proven verification of this purported biologically link, are in essence either related to these people that died in those death camps or even more spuriously have basically suffered deeply and psychologically because of what occurred during those holocaust years, even though they were born then. When in fact, as anyone with actually a modicum of common sense or a clearly minimally working knows that the vast quantities of this Wiedergutmachung Compensation goes directly and rather incessantly to Zionist Apartheid and as well interlopingly genocidally, barbaric Israel!    
   
While annually more of their sort, rather than less, bearing in mind that the clear German misdeeds of World War 2 quite along with the war itself ended in 1945 literally join this mercenary bandwagon, as if those already dead Yids over the past 80 plus years have the distinctive, extraordinary capacity not just to really simply resurrect themselves but equally too the incredible capacity to keep this specific gravy train continuously going exclusively for themselves. Since at no time either prior to or during the actual ongoing implementation of the German Compensation scheme, and obviously to whom these Yids are discernibly the sole beneficiaries, although actually far more non-Yids died rather barbarically in those German and other European death and concentration camps than Yids did;  but not once has a solitary Yid, far less so the lot of them spoken out about the simply nefarious manner in which other concentration and death camps inmates were similarly and even in several instances worse treated than Yids were.    
   
Similarly too no questions raised by any of these Yids collectively or individually as to why they were quite undoubtedly the only ones compensated; or as any conscionable person or individuals in a similar situation would quite morally do demand that the likes of the Gypsies or the Rhineland N*****s were also quite simply compensated. But clearly oh no! Not Zionist Yids! As they could only see and still do in 2024 that the key German Wiedergutmachung Compensation pay outs were solely about them and clearly as such must egotistically and crucially, selfishly, unquestionably and obviously unilaterally stay that way, while they, in turn, actually assiduously employing all the dubious ploys of victimhood milk it for all that it's worth!    
   
And when one thinks such conduct just couldn't get any worse, you distinctively have all those unquestionably, evidently Stockholm syndrome Yid morons rather blissfully working for the Daily Mail and quite ardently rooting for a Nazi victory in France with Le Pen! Rather thankfully the French electorate have more sense. But two thoughts did cross my mind re these Daily Mail and similarly too other right-wing media Yids! Clearly it's simply impossible to really cure stupidity, and equally no one would have believed you if you undoubtedly went around making things like this up! Lol!

© 2024 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per my previous works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 9, 2024
Last Updated on July 9, 2024
Tags: Hate, Greed.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing