Vagabond notes

Vagabond notes

A Story by Dean Thomas
"

Ideas

"
Cole Landau, ideas, it's all he has...he's talented, he's sweet and most of all he wants to do good for this world..when he was young he wanted to be an environmentalist...wait what the he'll am I doin'...writing in third person...I wanted to be an environmentalist..that's probably the only true statement I believe of my self...anyhow any sort of sweetness or talent I did have was probably crushed by what I deem the "human experience"...let me explain. When I was young about the ages of ten to twelve I found myself addicted to the radio...You see I had some issues back in those days with my calmness ...ya know depression, anxiety. and all that boo-hoi nonsense. And yes, boo-hoi nonsense...because when you see what I've seen...ya know in the war and all, well everything in comparison becomes boo-hoo nonsense...but I guess fighting for the "cause" was nonsense too, mostly because the cause was to benefit rich white racist conservatives, anyhow as I was saying.
I was addicted to the radio and well I was listening to a story about the Greeks, and I imagined how they dealt with the human experience which I believe is merely characterized by anxiety and depression...life is just how you deal with those two things I between or at least that's the way I see it...

© 2015 Dean Thomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on June 20, 2015
Last Updated on June 20, 2015

Author

Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas

Hackettstown, NJ



Writing
Vagabond notes 2 Vagabond notes 2

A Screenplay by Dean Thomas


Vagabond Vagabond

A Story by Dean Thomas