Chapter 2 - The Adventure Begins

Chapter 2 - The Adventure Begins

A Chapter by Club

~In the village 8 years later in the soul burst base
"Alright Andrew you're now an official soul burst agent at the rank of private good luck" said an accountant. "Thanks for this now i can get going!" yelled Andrew. "Can you not yell it's disturbing other workers here and it's also 2 in the morning" the accountant asked. "Oh oops sorry i'll be heading out" said Andrew walking away. "Hold up you forgot your badge" said the accountant tossing the badge to Andrew. Andrew caught the badge and nodded to the accountant and walked out of the base then ran to the pier. 

He got to the pier and looked around seeing no ships or boats anywhere near the pier. "Oh man i have to go to the airport, i wish i wasn't born on a darn island" sighed Andrew then he ran to the east heading to the nearest airport. He kept on running but saw in front of him was a bunch of bushes and lit his hand on fire. "Fire Blast!" yelled Andrew blasting a small blast of fire at the bushes. The bushes then exploded on impact and Andrew smiled but suddenly a large black wolf with bone armor leaped at him. He quickly made a sword made of fire and stabbed it in the head.

"That was eas- The wolf pushed Andrew back and looked more angry and the sword was absorbed into the wolf. "An absorption type, these things are such pains" Andrew thought to himself creating dual fire swords gripping them tightly. The wolf didn't wait a moment and dashed at Andrew and tried biting his head but then Andrew used his swords and cut off it's head before it reached him. "I hope i don't find any more of these natural monsters" said Andrew. He then kept running and soon after 12 minutes he made it to the airport. There was a large amount of people possible around 400 with different people of many tones and religions, Andrew walked to the soul burst transport area made for agents. 

He walked but kept getting bumped into people and got annoyed and blasted himself to the area using a fire blast damaging some civilians. "Now that's...better" he sighed afterwards seeing guards look at him with a mad look and he walked towards them. "Alright what do i have to do?" Andrew asked. The guards stared at him and one of them looked at the one in the center. "I'm sergeant Benjamin and what you did was against the soul burst policy and i see that you're a private, that is absolutely shameful" said Benjamin. Andrew stared at him with an annoyed look and groaned. 

"I don't care so just tell me what i have to do and i'll do it. I really just need to get to newton city" said Andrew. "Listen kid if you want to get to newton city you have to clear out a small den of dark wolves and if you do this not only would you be able to go to newton city but you would be doing a good favor to all the citizens and might be regarded as a hero do you understand what i'm saying?" Benjamin asked Andrew. But then he saw Andrew was gone and saw his men were knocked out and looked behind him to see Andrew walking to the plane giving a ticket to a guard. "I- Wha-HEY!" Yelled Benjamin. "Be quiet you're breaking the rules of being too loud sarge" said Andrew smirking at him. 

"Oh no you don't, Wind Lash!" yelled Benjamin. He hit Andrew right in shoulder ripping off the insignia of his rank as a private. "If you can't follow orders then you shouldn't be an agent" said Benjamin. "Don't talk to me like that you jerk!" yelled Andrew. "I'm a higher rank i can do that if i want you idiot!" yelled Benjamin. "Shut up sarge!" yelled Andrew. 

"Why should i? You don't seem you can live up to anything, all that matters to you is that you're more worthless than Ky- suddenly Andrew punched Benjamin straight into a parked car and it exploded. "I told you shut up didn't i you idiot" said Andrew. "That was a lucky shot but don't- don't think you'll win a fight with me" said Benjamin coughing and blowing away smoke. Then a civilian came to the destroyed car in shock. "Oh sorry about that i will pay the expenses for it" said Benjamin. "Actually i'll pay for 65 percent of it since i was the one who punched you into it" said Andrew. "Oh thanks you're a good dude" said Benjamin. 

"Thanks so should we fight somewhere less open?" Andrew asked. "Maybe in the field in the south?" Benjamin asked Andrew. "Sure!" yelled Andrew. Then Andrew kicked Benjamin to the south and they started hitting each other with a barrage of punches until they landed at the field. "So this is the field where we'll fight!" yelled Benjamin. "Good, i can't wait to beat you into the ground" Andrew said smiling.


© 2016 Club


Author's Note

Club
i'm unsure if this is too fast paced so pls tell me if it is. I'll be sure to make the fight last a while maybe 3-4 chapters. Anyways thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on October 17, 2016
Last Updated on October 17, 2016


Author

Club
Club

waianae, HI



About
My name is a secret I'm a guy I like anime I like games I love writing stories That's about it more..

Writing
Soul-Burst Soul-Burst

A Book by Club