Chapter 1 - Andrew Kane

Chapter 1 - Andrew Kane

A Chapter by Club

~In a Soul Burst agency outpost
" I'm telling you that i'm going to become an agent and fight evil like you Kyle!" yelled a 10 year old Andrew. Andrew had short black hair with light brown eyes and was 4'3 wearing a red shirt and black shorts. Kyle the man Andrew was talking to was a captain in the soul burst agency, he was Kyle James. Kyle was 5'9 and had brown hair with hazel eyes and was wearing the official soul burst uniform being black pants with dark brown boots wearing a dark brown coat over a black shirt. "Oh is that so? Last time you tried to fight you hurt that cute nose of yours and cried for 3 days. Do you really think you can become an agent..cry baby?" Kyle asked Andrew laughing. "Be quiet that was different, that bully got me at my blind spot you dunce!" yelled Andrew with his cheeks puffed up.

" Don't make excuses that blind spot of yours is just your backside so you practice and you can get better at it so no more excuses" said Kyle grinning at him. "Oh is that what you think? Well maybe you can stop giving me advice and let me learn on my own you blue veined jerk!" yelled Andrew. "Hey that's not nice kid enough" Kyle asked him with a serious face. "I can talk how i want you big fat jer- Kyle punched him hard on his head with a mad look. "That hurts why did you do that for?" Andrew asked rubbing his head. "I told you to stop with the insults you brat!" yelled Kyle. 

" But you didn't need to hit me you jerk" said Andrew still rubbing his head. Then the door slammed open and an agent with grayish black hair came in. "Colonel Gates sir!" yelled Kyle saluting to him. "At ease James. I've came to check on how the village outpost is doing" said Colonel Gates in a calm raspy voice. "Of course sir, the town is doing quite well, there has been no attacks for at least 4 months" said Kyle in a orderly manner. Then Gates looked around and saw Andrew rubbing his head. 

"Who may this young man be?" Gates asked. "Oh he's Andrew Kane sir, he wants to be an agent when he reaches the age of enlistment and he's kind of shadowing me" said Kyle. Gates smiled and knelt down looking at Andrew, "I know your parents are Agents so do you wanna be one too?" Gates asked Andrew. "Well of course sir I've always admired my parents and i wanna be just like them and be really strong" said Andrew with a big smile on his face. Gates smiled with a big grin and stood back up and walked out the door with two other men. "If you wanna become strong i can teach you, come follow me and i'll teach you some actual skills unlike James over here" said Kyle grinning at Andrew.

Andrew smiled and ran after Gates. Kyle watched them until they escaped his sight walking down a path into the training forest. A soldier came up to Kyle and glanced at where Kyle was looking at and looked worried. "What are you going to do Captain James?" The lieutenant asked. Kyle kept staring at the forest and sighed closing his eyes. 

~In the forest
They entered the forest and they made it to some rock pillars and large rock formations. "So what are you going to teach me pops?" Andrew asked excited and smiling. Then Gates grinned but it wasn't a happy grin like he was happy about Andrew's Enthusiasm but it was a grin of evil. Gates then dashed behind his men and stabbed them both in their hearts with lightning. "Wh..Why why did you kill them for..what's going on you, psychopath!" yelled Andrew. "Your family caused me trouble and now you're going to pay for their mistakes" said Gates. 

Gates suddenly looked up behind Andrew and teleported away and Andrew began getting scared. He looked up behind him and saw a giant black monster with large muscles and sharp teeth. It growled at Andrew and dashed towards him, it almost ate him until Kyle dashed and held it's mouth from closing in on them. "Kyle?" said Andrew surprised. Andrew fell backwards and Kyle pushed the jaws to the point that it broke. Then Kyle lit his hand on fire and burned it turning it into a skeleton then it became ash and disappeared.

"Hey brat don't ever leave without my permission you got it?" Kyle asked Andrew breathing hardly. Andrew began crying and ran to Kyle and hugged him and Kyle did the same. "Don't worry kid you'll be fine" said Kyle. "But i saw the colonel kill those two guys...wh-why did he do that?" Andrew asked crying. "He's a bad man that's the reason but remember not to trust him no matter what you got it?" Kyle asked Andrew. "Yeah" said Andrew crying.

~Back at the base(1 hour later)
"So you're leaving?" Andrew asked Kyle who was checking his bags. "Yeah i am, we were able to get images of what he did and some other crimes and now the agency wants me to go to the trail since i'm trustworthy or some s**t like that" said Kyle picking up his bags standing up. "Well what will you do after the trial?" Andrew asked Kyle. "Well if all goes well which it should then i will be promoted to Major or a Colonel" said Kyle smiling at Andrew. "But then you are going to be staying at another base right?" Andrew asked Kyle. "You sure have a lot of questions but don't worry it'll be fine i'll always send you letters alright kid" said Kyle laughing. "

Ok then..goodbye and i'm sorry for everything" said Andrew. "Don't worry kid it'll be fine" said Kyle walking away with his lieutenant and smiling. His lieutenant went into the plane and Kyle stopped in his tracks and looked up and sighed. "Listen kid i want you to promise me something alright?" Kyle asked Andrew. "Sure what is it!?" Andrew asked yelling. "Become strong enough to protect yourself when we meet again!" yelled Kyle.

 "I'll keep that promise and i'll make a promise to you!" yelled Andrew. "Hm?" said Kyle. "I'll become the strongest agent in the world!" yelled Andrew. Kyle smiled at him and walked back into the plane and the plane was closing. "I hope you can keep those promises, brat" Kyle thought to himself. "I will keep those promises and one day become stronger to fight you one day, but i can't become an agent at my age" Andrew thought to himself. 

"That settles it, i'll train for 8 years then i'll finally join the Soul Burst agency" said Andrew. Andrew then looked at the sunset and held out his hand to grab it but made a fist towards the sun. "From here on out i'll stop at nothing to become the greatest soul burst agent this world has ever seen".


© 2016 Club


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really good I love it I can't wait to read more

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 8, 2016
Last Updated on October 8, 2016


Author

Club
Club

waianae, HI



About
My name is a secret I'm a guy I like anime I like games I love writing stories That's about it more..

Writing
Soul-Burst Soul-Burst

A Book by Club