9 Web Design Trends To Watch For In 2019

9 Web Design Trends To Watch For In 2019

A Story by Doris Lieberman

Like every year, you may be searching for the latest web design trends for creating a unique and aesthetic website. From typography to white spaces, layout to colors and everything in between, nothing should be left out for possible web design trends. From the past some years, the professionals pushed the design trends based on bold color schemes, asymmetrical layouts and traditional stock photos for vibrant illustrations.
User experience and unique Web Desigb are always expected while designing your site. But, with the technology advancements, professionals developed websites are smarter with machine learning and subtle interactions. Now, take a look of web design trends that will rule 2019 and give tougher competitions ahead.

  1. Rotating Animations
Rotating animation every time you refresh your site will keep users coming back to your website. So, put the innovative brand video on your homepage, rotate the titles of articles and call-outs, it will deliver a unique experience to your site visitors.
  1. UX Driven Diagonal Lines
Gone are days to use only straight and horizontal lines to make separate sections on the web-pages. Use of diagonal line designs will not only be visually intriguing but also creates a directional purpose for the users to follow the web-page or to point to a call-to-action.
  1. Innovating Scrolling
Rather than vertical scroll every time, make sure to design horizontal scroll to get into the attention of users. Don ‘t always rely on the traditional scrolling on every part of your web design. People will be excited to see different forms of the scroll.
  1. Creatively Use Color Branding
A web design subconsciously enables the users to navigate a site and associate the specific product and service users are searching for solely based on visual color cues. Using bright colors in the hero illustration grabs the attention of visitors as well as communicate about the company profile. 
  1. Add More Depth To Design
Design full drop shadows and a variety of color to add depth and give a more complex look to your website. Create flat designs that appear 3-dimensional to make it visually appealing that may also lead users to the next level of sales. The other techniques to add more depth to web designs are drop shadows, two-tone color scheme or gradients.
  1. Abstract Shapes To Get Attention
The users much love abstract shapes, and thus, brands that move towards varied shapes give an extra element of intrigue for visitors. Even, it leads to integrate modern gradient in the web design.
  1. Scroll Triggered Animations
Scroll animation is another most exciting & popular web design trend. This kind of web design showcases a visual design talent and front-end development skills as well as enhance your website spend on page and engagement.
  1. Chatbots Evolve
Chatbots are up and coming, will surely go into the spotlight 2019. It is due to advancements in AI and machine learning that make chatbots more efficient. The new chatbots will be showing up on web pages with the next level of customization.
  1. Detailed Footers Set Designs Apart
The footer of web design is often overlooked until now. Footer boosts are making a splash in web design trends. Footer was always used to provide contact information or sign up form that space can now be used to include an additional element to your website main page.
If you are ready to take your website design to the next level, then reach us at Webmechanix. We are the Vancouver based company offering web design and development services to businesses. Our team of experts can develop a fully responsive and user-friendly website to boost the lead conversion rate.

© 2019 Doris Lieberman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on March 8, 2019
Last Updated on March 8, 2019
Tags: webdesign, webdeveloper, seo, wordpress, eCommerce, Mobile app

Author

Doris Lieberman
Doris Lieberman

Vancouver, Bristish Columbiab, Canada



About
Webmechanix experts will offer you an excellent user experience with their result-oriented innovations. We provide a wide range of Web Design services in Vancouver as well as British Columbia, Canada .. more..