3 Treats

3 Treats

A Chapter by Clarisse
"

Dear Trashy, 'I'M GOING TO SNEEK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW WHILE YOU SLEEP'

"

     The birds in the trees called in beautiful bird song communicating with one another. The fountain in the middle of the park shimmered and smiled as the sun beamed down on the water. I lazily laid in the sun’s rays under a picnic table. The wind blew a fly away recite down the stone path. The park was simple, the center was the fountain, the stone path ran around the fountain and split into 4 roads, one of which led to the car parking road, a playground to the right of the main car parking road, and to the left were the picnic tables. The other stone path, that twisted and turned through the thick oaks, was about a two-hour catwalk long.

     As I sat there, I thought about Sylvester, the black cat that had died right next to me. I didn’t remember the advice he’d given to me as he died, I was too busy grieving as I laid beside him, pain shooting through me. I knew Sasha, Yellow Man, Birch, and Floris were all there, but I couldn’t remember why they had gotten there so soon.

     I licked at the old scar that ran from my neck to my shoulder, I was able to mostly hide it with my slightly long fur. My brother and Sylvester were good friends, better friends than I was to Floris. I knew Sylvester was in love with me, and in some how he’d always show it to me by bringing me flowers and small treasures. 

   “Once you love you begin to…” that’s when I saw him, the trashy guy. Well, his real name was Wilbur, but since he lived in filth, we called him the trashy guy, trashy for short.

   “Here kitty, kitty, kitty.” He made a weird nose that was so fricking annoying. Of course he had spotted me, so he looked around, and then walked over to me. I had never let him touch me, but the sent of a well needed shower fresh on his skin, drove me to let him delicacy touch me. He handed me a treat, I gladly took it, then he gave me another. I sniffed this one but took it quickly.

     When he gave me another I let is set on the ground for a few seconds before hesitantly taking the treat. He petted my head and rubbed me down my back. I purred and buried my face into his strange smelling clothes. But then he stood up and with one final pat he said,

   “Sorry but I’ve got to go. See you around, kitty.” He was so nice and friendly waved as if I knew what it meant. I mean I knew what it meant, of course, but some other cat would look at him as if he’d been speaking French. Oh, yes, you’re going to see a lot of me. Just you wait.



© 2024 Clarisse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 24, 2024
Last Updated on May 24, 2024


Author

Clarisse
Clarisse

Hampton, VA



About
I'm a girl who has their heart on their sleeve! I'm sorry if I upset you, that's just my personality. I like to write about, romance, cats, fiction and whatever comes to my crazy mind... (P.S. I am .. more..

Writing
1 Window 1 Window

A Chapter by Clarisse


2 Cats 2 Cats

A Chapter by Clarisse