2 Cats

2 Cats

A Chapter by Clarisse
"

Dear Sasha, 'SHUT THE F**K UP'

"

     I sat up, the brush above my head covered in trash weaved inside its branches and big leaves. I yawned and stretched before I ventured onward out of my shelter. I’d been living in England since I’d been born, and only once had I seen the Americas. The big statue holding a flame, green and awfully ugly. It was an accident that I rode over there, I had just finished a huge meal of fat mice with my brother, Yellow Man, when we saw the comfiest place to settle for the night. All British people leave their windows opened, so when we saw the opened door, it was practically calling us inside.

     The boat was big, and the room we choose was amazing and filled with the scent of garbage and incense. As I made 3 circles in the great big dog bed, my brother jumped in next to me. He started kneading and I fell asleep with home of my dazzled mind. I wanted to make that small room on the ship our home but when I opened my eyes, I was nose to nose with a German Sheperd. He didn’t mind we used his bed as a safe place to sleep, but that was when we were miles from the shore.

     I arched my back as I saw the nosey black cat, Sasha, plop down from the fence. She heaved her fat self towards me, her belly fat jiggled and swayed. I started to walk along the road, and she hurried after me.

   “Hey,” She said already out of breath, “I saw you entering the trashy guy’s house through-.” As Sasha reached me, she finished the last 2 words with great effort. “The window…”


   “His trash tastes really good, but he put bricks on top of his bins, so I had to enter his house.” I explained, aggravated that she was always a nosey little b***h. “he’s so lazy, he didn’t even notice, the girl in the house had to tell him.” I snickered at my words. Sasha sat down her tail tucked neatly over her paws.


   “Remember what Sylvester said, ‘once you love you begin to’-” A car horn blasted and scared Sasha shitless. She waddled over to her short grey fence and scampered up it, using a tree to help her. Honestly, without the playhouse on the other side, I betted with everything I owned that she wouldn’t be able to get over the fence. I was amused that Sasha had run away from a car horn. Now, yes, I had jumped myself, but I wasn’t going to run away like that.



© 2024 Clarisse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on May 24, 2024
Last Updated on May 24, 2024


Author

Clarisse
Clarisse

Hampton, VA



About
I'm a girl who has their heart on their sleeve! I'm sorry if I upset you, that's just my personality. I like to write about, romance, cats, fiction and whatever comes to my crazy mind... (P.S. I am .. more..

Writing
1 Window 1 Window

A Chapter by Clarisse


3 Treats 3 Treats

A Chapter by Clarisse