SEWING MACHINE

SEWING MACHINE

A Poem by Imadjinn
"

I ask when reading my writing to not think, just look at it like a painting and receive whatever images you get. It is all for you.

"

SEWING MACHINE

Sustenance like a roller coaster brings back unguent cursed and caressed. We mean to sublimate a graphic point like a shell in winter seeks to experiment a terrify of glycol. Hold back and gesticulate the porous lake of swept �" up steaks and suffrage a moment’s enhancement. Dream and property load, toast and fontanelle abode, I like what I have to see and spit out the intake. Mimicking dry land, a hesitation steps off the plain and into a thorough cause of make enemy and retort. Backward again the fragment dusted and shifted to a more enlightening pram, going whither while the wheels held their breath. “Instinct is too much here”, the de-light said and turned on a paraphrase. “I’ve watched hunger for miles…..” It may take a simultaneous equation to help us around here, forgot and overlocked.

NTF230416

© 2016 Imadjinn


Author's Note

Imadjinn
All spelling, odd syntax, words used in unusual tense are on purpose.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on May 6, 2016
Last Updated on May 6, 2016

Author

Imadjinn
Imadjinn

Sydney, NSW, Australia



Writing
TOUCH TOUCH

A Poem by Imadjinn


CHARGE CHARGE

A Poem by Imadjinn


CONTEST CONTEST

A Poem by Imadjinn