I kissed the wrong one

I kissed the wrong one

A Story by Ciarelen

And college began, I never expected to be someone's favourite girl until I met him. He was handsome and cute while I was just another shy girl in a crowded room with nothing but hopes. We met in the same classes everyday and started talking for hours then. He was always waiting me till the end of my classes and I was so delighted with that, but after few weeks I found out he had a girlfriend, he told me not to worry because that was over, and I trust him like a fool. Two weeks ago his girlfriend dumped him, and now he was standing right in front of me telling me nothing but lies, or at least it's what I think now. 
"I like you a lot" he said.
I didn't know what to do, I didn't feel the same.. so, I told him the truth, and we were just friends.. Months passed by and we'd talked all days with no exceptions..
"I will give a change" I thought, but it was too late, he was back with his girlfriend.. and I felt so used, dumb and confused. Didn't he love me? Wasn't I good enough? 
Thoughts came through my head about how stupid I had been..
"I never meant to hurt you, everything I said and did I really felt it, but I knew you'd never give me a chance..So I gave up" he said and left my heart broken in many pieces.
I still love him nowadays, and it's hurt to handle it... My wedding is today, and I'm standing in front of many who I barely know, he's looking at me the same way I'm looking at him, we're saying with our eyes what we don't say with words.. He still loves me, I know.. but he's taken.. and I still love him, he knows..
So I think I kissed the wrong one today, because the right one was not beside me..

© 2015 Ciarelen


Author's Note

Ciarelen
Ignore any grammar mistakes.
What do you think of this sad story?
But the way, this didn't happen to me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on April 22, 2015
Last Updated on April 22, 2015
Tags: love, unloved, friendship, lost, confused, emotions

Author

Ciarelen
Ciarelen

Los Angeles , CA



About
1996. 25. I just express with words what I can't talk about. more..

Writing
You're gone You're gone

A Poem by Ciarelen