About Love

About Love

A Story by Lupkin
"

I just started thinking about this toppic and this is what came out.

"

About Love

   When it comes to love, I feel that there is a “one true love” somewhere out there for everyone. That person can be anywhere and, sometimes, it may not even be who you expect. The love it’s self may not even be what you expected. While most times your one true love will be a lover, sometimes they may be a best friend, a mentor, or even a family member. You never know.

   Now I want to be clear about something. You can feel “true love” with anyone. A true love is someone who makes you feel whole and who you can’t imagine your life without. Just being near them makes you happy. Their happiness means more to you than your own. You will do anything for them. True love may last forever or it may only last for a little while. You can even feel this love for someone but not be “in love” with them (there is a difference). Sadly, however, you can also feel this love for someone who doesn’t or possibly can’t feel return that love.

   In our heart of hearts we usually know this person doesn’t have the same feelings for us as we do about them, but we want so badly to be with them that we stay with them despite this fact. We long so badly for that connection we end up doing anything to make them happy in hopes that they return our love. Most times, however, this doesn’t work and we end up in a relationship devoid of love. You can’t force someone to love you just as you can’t control who you love. We may think they love us and that its true love, but it isn’t real true love. Its false love and one of loves greatest tragedies.

   Most people never find their one true love or if they do, they don’t realize who they are. Most of the time, we spend our life either with people who almost fit or fit well enough. We truly love these people, but they just aren’t the one. This is fine as long as we are happy. The truest love, however, is the love you share with the one. This is the deepest love. It’s the kind of love that poems and love stories are made of. The kind of love most people want but never really find.

   Don’t give up hope though. Even if you can’t find your one true love, you can still find true love and true happiness. You just have to keep looking. Never give up on true love, and when you find it don’t let it go.

© 2011 Lupkin


Author's Note

Lupkin
Tell me what you think. If you want to share this with someone, feel free. Just give me credit for it, ok? :-)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on June 14, 2011
Last Updated on June 14, 2011

Author

Lupkin
Lupkin

Aloha, OR



About
I've always been told that I tell a good story. However, I've always had trouble finishing a story because I'll get stuck on a new idea before I finish the last one. more..

Writing
Viral Preface Viral Preface

A Chapter by Lupkin


Viral Sections 1-9 Viral Sections 1-9

A Chapter by Lupkin


Viral Viral

A Book by Lupkin