The Night Before

The Night Before

A Chapter by CheifChaka
"

Leo and Daniel get frisky!

"

It's funny when you really think about it. That is, how a relationship of any kind started. Be it a friendship, or a rivalry, or yes even being passionate lovers. Have you ever thought about it before? If not then why not take the chance now to do so. No really. Take fives minutes to try it. Take your best friend for example, and go all the way back to the beginning. Think about what you said to that person, what you did. How you acted. It is a funny thing to think about. Or at least I think so.


          For Leo and Daniel it all started on a Saturday night. During a lovely Saturday evening in mid-December. Things were already rather dark out as all three sat in the living room watching TV. It was Leo, Daniel, and Rose. Rose was in the middle all cozied up to Leo. Leo didn't mind it. She was always like this when they were watching something on the couch. It was the norm for them.

          Funny thing about Rose that you should know. Well, maybe not so funny as much as it is tragic but she is hopelessly smitten with Leo. Has been since the day she first saw him stepping down from her Dad's car. Her Dad being John but you'll get to know him later on. She was in the kitchen washing a few plates when through the window she saw Leo getting down from John's car. John had just picked him up from Social Services. Leo had been taken out of the custody of his abusive mother. He had such sorrow in his eyes that day. It almost seemed as if he were crying. But that is what drew her in. His eyes. Blue. After that day she has always had a thing for him but was much to shy to ever actually say anything. So instead she would always be extremely nice to him and would cozy up to him whenever she could.


          So there they all sat on the brown leather couch watching the TV. It wasn't even that comfortable of a couch really but there wasn't much else to do. There was something on TV that none of them cared for really. It was one of those survival shows where some guy would throw himself into the wild to survive for days on end. This episode the guy was on some snowy mountain drinking ice and eating trees. Fun.


          “I wonder why he does it. Surely it can't be the funnest or safest thing to do.” Asked Rose looking to Leo for an answer. It was Daniel who eventually replied though.


          “Simple. He gets paid truck loads for it. The cheeky b*****d” He was probably right. Not about the b*****d part but about the money part. Rose blinked a few times from the simple answer. It seemed a bit too simple but she didn't argue with it. No need to over something so trivial.


          The next couple of hours were filled with mindless TV watching and some random banter about surviving in the wilderness. At about ten Rose had called it a night and had gone upstairs leaving Leo and Daniel all alone watching the TV still. John wasn't expected home until at least 4 that night. He was on a date he refused to talk about. He wouldn't even say where he had met her from. It was so odd cause he didn't even tell Rose and he always told her if he was going to go out on a date with someone. So the two would be alone for quite some time.


          After a while the two had gotten to just talking. It was rare that Leo and Daniel ever just talked to one another. Daniel was more Rose's friend. Has been ever since Elementary School. He was her best friend actually. Now this was before he had come out as being a gay so they were actually good friends. I say that because Daniel had tons of “friends”. Mostly girls who adored him for his homosexuality. He didn't mind it though. In a way he liked the attention. Either way Daniel was a pretty nice guy so just about everyone was friends with him. He was always  nice, even to complete strangers. But he and Rose shared a special friendship. She was the person he had come out to about his gayness. They had trust. Something that seemed to be in high demand nowadays but seems to be in such high rarity. It would later become apparent that each of them would be keeping their own secrets from one another despite this intricate friendship.


          So on Leo and Daniel talked. Mostly about everything. Now Leo was not the sort to just go off talking about himself so a majority of the conversation revolved around general stuff. School, video games, and then about Daniel at some point. It was Leo who asked the fateful question that would send his and everyone around him lives spiraling out of control through a sea of endless clashing emotions.


          "So I'm curious." Curiosity killed the Cat. "What's it like being gay?" But the satisfaction brought it back.


         

           Daniel had apparently found the question highly amusing. He let out a loud quick laugh. He simply smiled “A lot like being straight. Just a lot less b***s.” He laughed again. He was always quick and clever with his words. It was one of his better qualities.


          “No. I mean.” Leo was not good with words. It was one of his lesser qualities. He had to think about wording for a moment. “How did you know you were gay?”


          "I don't know really. Just sorta born this way I guess. Though I hadn't started to realize it till at least the 6th grade. I had started to notice that I was finding men a lot more sexy then I did women. Like this one guy in my Gym. I remember when he used to get all sweaty. I would just..." Daniel hadn't realized he was horrifically blushing.


          Leo listened to the "Not so clean" story about Daniel's love life. But in his mind was elsewhere. It was thinking about stuff. Sex stuff. No not doing sex you pervert. Just the whole thing in general The concept of it all. How people would find someone attractive and then they would just boom. Sex. He realized he never found himself fancying anyone. He couldn't recall looking at a person and saying to himself "Hey that one is pretty cute." The thought just never came to him. But now, here in front of him sat a boy talking about... honestly Leo had completely stopped listening at that point. He was busy noticing things about Daniel. Things he liked.


          For starters he noticed Daniel's eyes. Soft, hazel, warm, inviting. Then he noticed his hair. Short and brown with a slight wave to it. Daniel had smooth pale skin which just made you wanna give him a hug just so you could have the pleasure of getting the slightest rub against it. He was an average build. Lean muscle. Strong chin. Tight abs. Daniel was a very active person. He ran track, played tennis at least three times a week, and even biked everywhere instead of driving.


          Leo at the time hadn't realized he had been staring but Daniel sure did. He had long been done talking but was now amusing himself. "Like what you see?" He asked, breaking the silence with a big goofy grin.


          Snapping out of his trance Leo had immediately turned bright red looking away to try and hide it. "No!" The big liar.


          Daniel merely shrugged "So what about you? Any lovely lady loves?"


          "No not really"

          "Really? Why is that?"

          "Eh, dating was never really my thing. Plus I am not really that good looking anyway."

          "Well I think you are pretty cute."

          Leo blushed more "You're just being nice."

          "No really! I never lie."

          Leo just rolled his eyes and looked away.

         

          Then just like that, no warning, no heads up, no anything. Daniel suddenly leaned forward and kissed Leo, right there on that couch for anyone to see. Though no one did see so they were good. It lasted for only a few moments but to Leo it felt like a life time.

          Daniel was the one to pull off. Leo was still sitting there as if he was still in the kiss. Eyes closed lips puckered. It was taking him a while to come back.

  

          "See? I do think you're cute or I wouldn't have kissed ya." Daniel said.

 

          Leo didn't say a damn thing. He just had his first kiss, with a guy. And he liked it. He didn't know why he did. It was just one of those things you know you know. You know? You don't choose what you like you just know. Strange really. Though at the time Leo was completely unaware that he was falling for another boy. Don't tell him I told you that.


          Things got real quiet now. Leo was basically bleeding from his cheeks as the silence went on and slowly ate away at him. God how he hated the silence. He was clueless in this situation so what could he say? How should he be reacting right now! He had definitely seen a lot of movies where the main characters had kissed and then everything was just hunky dory for them. Happily ever after mumbo jumbo. But in the movies it was always a man with a woman. Never a man with another man or even a woman with another woman. Was he supposed to kiss Daniel back? Where would that lead if he did? Would Daniel like it? So much help the movies were!


          "I'm sor-" Daniel started but was soon rudely interrupted when Leo leaned in on him with a returning kiss with his fingers were crossed. Maybe the movies weren't so bad after all because it had worked like a charm. Things were hunky dory between the too. Leo kissed back and Daniel had loved it! Soon enough Leo found himself lying on top of Daniel in a full on make out.


          It didn't take long for the two to start full on Frenching it up. That gave way to some good old fashion stripping. Daniel was first to be naked then Leo followed suit, naturally. Believe it or not it was Leo who had started the more "Foreplayey stuff" like groping and biting and even some licking here and there. He was being a real sexual deviant but then again it was his first time and the maddening lust was rushing over him like a tidal wave over a small unsuspecting village; Daniel was in no position to stop him tho nor did he even want to! It had been some time since he got this kind of attention and he was rather liking it. Then again who wouldn't? A straight person that's who.


          With Leo doing all the work Daniel felt a bit left out. Determined to change that he took it upon himself to shimmy his hand down to Leo's undies and do a bit of his own exploring. "Gotcha." He whispered through the kisses. This brought Leo back for a moment.


          "Wait..." The poor boy was shuddering. He had felt himself swelling up which meant he knew he was liking it all but something was stopping him. "Do you really like me?"


          "Look you. I like you and no one else. Just you. I want you. Here and now and forever more." With that he pulled his hand from Leo's willy and hugged him close. Leo melted into his arms like butter onto toast and that was it. Leo had never gotten such tender caring affection from anyone before and he was loving everyone moment of it. Even if it was with with another boy. He didn't care one bit. Or at least not at that moment while he was ripe with lust.


         Soon the last thing protecting Leo was a thing of his past (His undies). He had surrendered himself unto Daniel fully. The two Frenched it up some more and then... well you can only imagine what happened then.


         



© 2013 CheifChaka


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on March 17, 2013
Tags: boy, kiss, kissing, tv, couch, gay, butts
Previous Versions


Author

CheifChaka
CheifChaka

FL



About
I are iz a young writer person people guy and I more..

Writing