road kill

road kill

A Poem by Philip Gaber

Image
Did God create the universe? Was it made from nothing? Or did a guy named Schna Schna Schnoozylover just happen to come upon it by the side of the road, put it in his pocket, and bring it home to the Planet Haffenheffers? The mind may never know.

© 2024 Philip Gaber


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi, The High Priestess. Thanks. I'm a big fan of Douglas Adams and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In my way, I am attempting (which is the only thing I can do) to emulate his immense imagination. Anyway, thanks for your incisive comment. I appreciate it. I will stop by and visit you. Bye!

Posted 2 Months Ago


What a fascinating and humorous take on the origins of the universe! Your imaginative scenario brings a smile to my face and serves as a reminder of the many ways we can explore and question the world around us. Indeed, the mind may never know, but the journey of wondering is a joy in itself. Thank you for sharing this creative and thought-provoking musing!

Posted 2 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 24, 2024
Last Updated on June 24, 2024

Author

Philip Gaber
Philip Gaber

Charlotte, NC



About
I hate writing biographies. I was one of those kids who rode a banana seat bike and watched Saturday morning cartoons and Soul Train. But my mother would never buy any of those sugary cereals for us k.. more..

Writing