Reality is more than it seems

Reality is more than it seems

A Poem by Chase Steadman
"

This is a quick love poem i wrote for my girlfriend, to explain my feelings for her and how lucky i am.

"

Dreams: I had a dream, it was a dream of love and happiness sheltered by a heart of the most beautiful girl in the world. This girl's personality and thoughts are shown in her amazing smile which appears every time we look at each other. Her brown eyes that do nothing but make me feel like the happiest man. She has apperences that catch everyone's eye and yet her personality has caught my heart. I've made thousands of choices in my life and this has got to be the best one yet. It's not often you will find a girl that you would love to spend every minute with. Suddenly I awaken from that perfect dream to find myself lying in bed next to her. The one I love.

© 2009 Chase Steadman


Author's Note

Chase Steadman
I know some of the words may not be spelt properly... lol please for give me

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your girlfriend is very lucky to have such a poignant poem written in her honor. You did a great job expressing your emotions, and this type of poem will make readers search for a love of their own. There are some errors with grammar and spelling, but I'm not sure if it was intentional based on your author's note. The title should read "Than" instead of "Then". Thanks for sharing your writing on the Cafe. Best wishes.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 27, 2008
Last Updated on January 30, 2009

Author

Chase Steadman
Chase Steadman

Vanguard, SK, Canada



About
I'm a 17 year old male that enjoys writing about almost anything, and will never stop something he started. more..

Writing