Shade of night

Shade of night

A Story by Chase Steadman
"

The kind of poem I dont like writing about...

"

 

                Shade of the Night
 
 
Do you know what is like to be stuck in the shade of sickness, the giant shadow of darkness and lies that hides beneath the flesh and the cut up wristes of all of us humans?
 
Life itself is tormented behind the eyes of an innocent being. Whose hopes and dreams are only to survive one more night alone, each will keep praying day after day that God will stay, but it its too late he's gone.
 
Screams of a mad man and the laughs of insanity driving in and out of a loving child's mind... What use to be is gone and what’s now is here, in front of you and me.
 
The blood painted tears that pour out of the devils fiery eyes only to seek hate, death, and despise. 
 
Things that happen in the dark that Make an evildoer the target of satan’s next puppet, in the playhouse of hell, which all walls are made up of dreadful dreams and religious beliefs all torn appart.
 
To bad these are just theories made up from a bad person not of this world.
 
 

           Chase Jesus Steadman

© 2009 Chase Steadman


Author's Note

Chase Steadman
I know something like this makes me sound crazy...lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on March 19, 2008
Last Updated on January 30, 2009

Author

Chase Steadman
Chase Steadman

Vanguard, SK, Canada



About
I'm a 17 year old male that enjoys writing about almost anything, and will never stop something he started. more..

Writing