Gone Forever-Or so I Thought!

Gone Forever-Or so I Thought!

A Chapter by 13 Black Cats
"

OKAY FINAL WARNING. GORE ALERT!!!!!

"

I wake up to my worst nightmare coming in. Sammy, by my side shrinks into the wall at the same time I do. Anthone sees us and his face darkens considerably. He storms towards us and I position myself in front of Sammy. He gets all the way up to me before he kicks me. I almost fly away from Sammy, but manage to stay where I am. He reaches down to yank me up by my hair when Anro appears. He sees us and yells “What do you think you’re doing to her?” Anthone turns and I teleport Sammy away. He tells Anro “What I want to do, to my no-name sister” Anthone moves towards him and I lunge around before saying “he doesn't know, it’s okay, he grew up differently he doesn't know our life. No need to hurt him-” he slaps me against the wall then advances on me, effectively forgetting Anro. I teleport him away and cover the room in a spell that lets no one in. I refuse to let him beat anyone else, even if it means I die.Suddenly the room is filled with moonlight as he throws me against the wall, damaging my spine, and breaking three ribs. When Andraste appears Anthone is stupid enough to shove her out of the way as he breaks my right leg, and my left arm, Before Andraste says “Young man I would appreciate it if you left my young servant alone” Anthone turns and is about to stab her when I move fast enough to take the knife in my own body. I now have a split head, two cracked ribs, three broken ribs, a broken left arm, right leg, cracked spine, and a knife in my stomach. It’s a miracle I haven’t died yet. When I gasp, Andraste turns and sees my body in between her body and a knife. Anthone growls, yanks the knife out, and shoves me away. He tries to stab her again, and I block. when he tries to club her, I intercept it. I don’t let him lay a finger on her. Finally he stops and asks “Who are you? My sister, won’t let me lay a hand or blade on you, even though she is already so injured”? Andraste replies to this with a “I am the goddess she serves. When she took her vow to me she swore to protect me with her life, along with anyone who threatened when she is around. I am Andraste, of the Moon, Divination, and magic. This girl, when she came into my service, had no name is now Arianrhod, future queen, bringer of peace, and Protector of all, Big or small. This is why you haven’t been able to hurt anyone around her. She is their protector” Anthone looks at me with this and bursts out laughing “My little no-name sister is the one of legends? Sure she is and I’m Ánrothán, Her future husband.” Andraste says to him”That boy from earlier is Ánrothán, someone you will never come near in skills and Tactics. I hereby banish you from this kingdom and give you to the Lord of the Underworld as host. The cruelest being of the universe in the cruelest boy will work nicely.” Suddenly he disappears and I speed towards my last breath. Andraste hears my heartbeat slowing, and cries out in alarm. Airmid comes in and heals me quickly, even when I beg her not to, so I can see my sisters again. “please I want to join Sammy, Taylora and Ellie let me, Please!” Airmid frowns at Sammy’s name, before calling her. When she appears I cry with happiness, because one of my sisters are alive. Then I remember everything. I go to sleep and everyone is happy and safe, except for Ellie and Taylora, but there are always casualties in war. They are the first in this war, and this war is just getting started.



© 2014 13 Black Cats


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on May 27, 2014
Last Updated on May 27, 2014


Author

13 Black Cats
13 Black Cats

Narnia, SC



About
I love writing drawing and creating, I take crap (from people online) from no one. I am weird, and no stalkers a please! Thanks! PS age is fake!!! more..

Writing