Chapter oo7

Chapter oo7

A Chapter by Color me Casside

 

“These are freaky!” Mikey laughed, sliding the ring on and off, looking at himself. “We look just like ourselves except younger. It’s amazing.”
 
Gerard nodded, sitting again in his chair.
 
“So this is how were supposed to get close to them? At school?” Ray asked, poking Bobs arm and the jumping when he slapped him.
 
“Ow! A*****e!” “What did you want? You were poking me!?!”
 
“And the best thing is, none of you have to act! You all ready sound like teenaged boys.”
 
Gerard stood and walked to the kitchen. Frank was looking through the fridge. He pulled out a water bottle and turned.
 
“Hey man, what’s up?” Gerard sighed and jumped onto the counter.
 
“I don’t get how I’m supposed to do this. Even if I look younger, she still won’t get it because she doesn’t know.”
 
“I don’t know dude.” He unscrewed the cap and took a long drink. “But hey, you know, if she sees the ring…then maybe she’ll know!”
 
Gerard nodded thoughtfully. “But…maybe she’ll get suspicious.”
 
Frankie thought a bit. “Yeah…yeah she could. I don’t know.” He hopped onto the counter next to him.
 
“Do you think she’d believe me if I told her an angel gave me the ring?”
 
“Can vampires talk to angels?” Frankie asked, looking over. Gerard shrugged. “I don’t know…I guess they can.”
 
They sat there for a second just thinking.
 
“Oh well, I guess we have to go get enrolled in Saint Constantine’s Catholic school.” Gerard said, jumping off the counter and leaving the room.
 
Frankie blinked, shrugged, and then fallowed suit.
 
 
“This is my favorite decade! Don’t make fun of it!” I laughed, dancing absently to Young Turks by Rob Stewart.
 
It had so innocently come on while I was looking for my Breakfast Club DVD and Lilly and Live had conveniently been making fun of my favorite time.
 
“Okay…so it has a good beat…”
 
“Dance with me!” I shouted, grabbing Jewels, who was the one to talk, and pulling her up.
 
She laughed and spun me around.
 
“But there ain’t no point in talking cause there’s nobody listing so we just ran away!” We both shouted the lyrics.
 
By now Live and Lilly were up on the couch dancing like Molly in The BC and Jewel and I were singing on the top of our lungs. The song ended and turned the radio off, turning the TV on. I put the DVD in and sat back on the pillows with Jewel.
 
She’s a bit older than me, so she’s got that immature older sister thing going on. Sorta like the Gilmore Girls, me being the daughter and her the mom.
 
“So how was school?” She asked, running a finger through my hair. I shrugged and turned it up a bit.
 
“Boring, I hate it. I already know everything.” She laughed and we went on watching the movie in the living room.
 
The boys had all gone out and it was just us girls. That’s when there was a not so loud, but loud enough for a vampire to hear banging from the other room. Jewel and I jumped up and looked over.
 
I paused the movie and stood. “Guy’s…you heard that right?”
 
“Uh-huh.” Live nodded and Lilly sighed.
 
“Barely, but yes I heard it.” I walked slowly toward the hall and laughed.
 
Oliver was on the ground rubbing his head.
 
“What are you doing here?” I laughed, helping him up. “I snuck back to the house because they were talking about cliff diving or something. You know me; I do not do good with heights.”
 
I shook my head and walked back to the dark living room. “Ollie’s joining us! The boys scared him away.”
He shrugged sheepishly and sat down next to were I was sitting.
 
“I’m gonna make pop corn, do you want some Lilly?” She stuck her tongue out at me and ughed! I laughed and shook my butt as I left the room.
 
Gerard laughed and scooted away from his brothers poking finger. “No, I will not get you popcorn.”
 
“Please!?” He whined, scooting the distance Gerard had made away from him.
 
“No.”
 
“Just go make popcorn!” Frankie shouted, glaring up for the movie.
 
“Fine!” Gerard shouted back, throwing his hands up. “It’s always food with you people. He pushed the door open and walked to the pantry.
 
I pushed a chair that had been in my way back under the table and made my way to the cuberd were the bags of pop corn were. I grabbed one and turned around. It felt like somebody was in the room. “Hello?”
 
He walked out, shutting the door behind him. “Always me! I always have to do…” He stopped mid sentence and looked around. It felt like somebody was in the room. “Uh…Frankie, not funny. I’m getting you popcorn okay. Leave out the freaky stuff.” “Hello?” He heard a female voice. “Hello?” He asked this time, setting the bag down. “Where…where are you? Who are you?” He turned and turned around, looking for where the voice could be. “I…where are you? I can’t see you anywhere.” He spoke outright. Just then the woman in the dress appeared.
 
Constantine appeared and I sighed. “Why didn’t I think you had something to do with this.”
 
He heard her and realized that it was her. “Catrina?” “How do you know…oh you’re that guy aren’t you? The one I’ve been seeing. Constantine, why don’t you put them back where they belong?” “I told you before vampire. Orders are Orders.”
 
Everything went black.


© 2008 Color me Casside


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 28, 2008


Author

Color me Casside
Color me Casside

Lala Land, FL



About
I love snow, though i don't see it much. Music is my life, I don't take s**t, and I love food. Writting, Art, and Reading are my passions and I'm glad I have the ability to do all three. I have plenty.. more..

Writing